Amanda Cal LouiseModel Female Kansas City, Missouri, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/amandacallouise
Mayhem # 1022447
• I am an amateur who has taken up modeling in hopes that i may grace and expand a photographer's portfolio; meet interesting and fun artisans; and as another means of expressing myself. I have no hand for painting or sculpting, but i have my thoughts and my body, and so modeling is my way of contributing to and supporting the visual art world.
• I love collaboration and the exchange ideas. I am open-minded and eager. As long as the shoot remains tasteful, i am willing to work with gore and extreme themes, and in the nude.
• My alternative style is exhibited in my skin and hair --I currently have almost waist length black hair with short, above-the-eye bangs. I wear glasses, but can work without wearing them. I have numerous facial and ear piercings, as well as large tattoos on the upper arms, right leg, wrists, and back-of-the neck. If a softer appearance is desired, clothing can conceal ink and my jewelry and makeup can be toned down. I do not mind negotiating for art's sake, though keep in mind that it's close to impossible to conceal my unconventional idiosyncrasies.
• If you're interested in working with me, please contact me here to schedule a meet-up. Plans must be made a couple weeks in advance so that i can shuffle around work and school. If something occurs that will keep me from meeting you or modeling, i will inform you immediately so we can reschedule. I AM NOT A FLAKE. I take this seriously.
• Finally, the only work i can afford to do is TF. I cannot pay photographers, wardrobe, or make-up artists and the only reimbursement i require for posing are the pictures.
Currently Interested In:
-fashion and glamour
-outside portraits and concepts
-classic black and white
-retro and vintage
• vegetarian/vegan • seeking a degree in English/Creative Writing, but writes mostly poetry, so expects not to make any money, even after school • nutrition, herbology, and fitness nerd • music lover --attends concerts as if going to church • cat lady • art critic • unconventional thinker • loves morning time, but can't help but be a night owl • hates driving with shoes on • coffee/tea • reader • Atheist with Pagan tendencies • traveler, always suffering from wander lust, but never stays away too long • prefers comfort over style, unless it's wanted for a shot • anxious, but practical • motivated, but lazy • always considers the future • addicted to t-shirts, skinny jeans, cardigans, and stripes • can never seem to find a hair tie, pair of scissors, or red pen when they're wanted
• If i could meet anyone dead or alive, i would not. They say if you love the art, you'd hate the genius behind it.
• If i had a million dollars, i'd pay off my student loans, buy a newer used car, travel, get ink, and write. I'd still work with the public at some fun job and help my family and friends out when i could.
• My favorite colors are black, deep red, purple, and teal. My favorite animals are penguins and various other flightless birds --they just fascinate me for some reason-- owls, kitty cats, small mammals like guinea pigs and pika. My favorite scents are citrus and rose.
• I spend my free time reading, jotting down thoughts/pondering, exercising, modeling, seeing friends, interneting, and studying/doing homework.
Jeff Blank Photography: http://www.jeffblankphotography.com
Jordan Edwards (The Raw Glamour Project): #167999
Happy Platypus: #1131366
Surge Imaging: #825634
Martin Diggs: #551792
WJR Studios: #1137231
Kris Buquet (ApertureFoto): #678650
JMcClatchey Images: #1411807
Gene Starr: #1160547
Drew Orrin-Brown: #325541
Dan Thomas: #1270221
Giangreco Photography: #1346135
Monkey Wrench Clothing: #1185651
Faith Evangeline: www.EvilPawnJewelry.Com
Hair and Makeup
Nikki and Candy of Vixen PinUp Photography: #855567
Sarah Adams: Bellez Design Studios (Lenexa, KS)
Soraya Hatfield: #1749769
Chesty Evans: #1324946
Robin Reece: #1268297
Kate Erlinger: #1388676
Kinky Krissi: #1686247
Soraya KC: #1750583