CrazianModel Female Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mayhem # 102269
Hello! My name is Sara. I am no longer new to modeling and I've got quite a bit of experience under my belt. Compensation for shoots depend on the assignment. I'm interested in paid assignments lately, but am not eliminating the option of TFP/TFCD with photographers that particularly peak my interest. Contact me for my rates or to further discuss compensation.
Currently, my schedule is very limited, but I will always try to accommodate a time that works best for all parties involved. Just send me a message for details or inquiries. I'd be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have!
To me, modeling is creating art and not just taking a pretty picture. I'm very interested in shooting anything alternative, but I am not limited to it. The darker and dirtier side of life attracts me and I want to be a part of having it captured in an image.
I enjoy doing my own hair and makeup and providing my own wardrobe if necessary. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll see if I can accommodate it.
Any photoshoot ideas are welcome. I have been slowly eliminating nude shoots from my roster. Please do not hesitate to inquire, but I am extremely particular with nude/implied nude shoots.
I will have an escort/friend attend photoshoots with me, if it is of any inconvenience to you, then you will have to look for another model to shoot with. This is *not* negotiable.
- Fifteen piercings; 3 in my right ear (one cartilage and one stretched to a 0g), 4 in my left ear (2 cartilage and one stretched to a 0g), snakebites (two in the bottom lip), both nipples, venoms (two in my tongue), septum, and belly button.
- I took out my surface piercing (sternum) and (middle) lip, both in late 2006. There is hardly a noticeable scar from my lip piercing although there are two very noticeable scars from my surface bar.
- 8 tattoos; all currently in black/gray:
- skull with a horde of bats silhouetted above it on my lower left leg/calf area
- large skeletal, bat-like wings on my upper back with tattered membrane
- vertebrae on my spine. Ends about 5 inches above the small of my back
- old school Sailor Jerry style ship about 5 inches tall on lower right calf
- animated-like rooster on left hip
- "BITE ME" on inner lower lip
- two characters by Kathie Olivas on right thigh (painting is entitled "Conjoined")
- Japanese styled sleeve on left arm from shoulder to wrist (in progress; colour to be added) includes a dragon and a snake as the main focus and frogs & birds as well as windbars/swirls in remaining spaces
UPDATE: July 12, 2011 - Most of dragon is coloured.
- Noticeable blemishes/scars throughout body.
PLEASE NOTE: I measure my "hips" around the widest part of the buttocks, not at the hipbones.
I am still up for photoshoots, but my image is no longer with a mohawk..
Updated: 14:23 EST July 12th, 2011
Imagine Graham :: #98795
Brain Reiser :: #89516
Jeff Hui :: #17361
Chris Stewart :: #82420
Chris Poole :: #201139
Sarah T :: #92875
Slinka :: #1232
Andrew Hoshkiw :: #615704
Formula One Photography :: #295040
Ben Lindo :: #208531
Jaxy :: #221253
_Chemical :: #462782
Ego Assassin :: #310445
Starkers! :: #402135