coraxphotoPhotographer Male Bowling Green, Kentucky, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tuck229
Mayhem # 1044700
UPDATE: I am currently not actively doing MM shoots.
Welcome to my profile. I suppose "part-time photographer" is the best way to describe myself, as I have a day job and my photography pursuits are more of a side item in life. Right now, I'm just doing this for the fun of it, so I'm not looking to make any real money nor spend any real money on photo shoots. I have been involved in photography off and on since I was a teenager...maybe among the last generation of young people who experimented with their own home darkrooms--lol. Anyway, I'm in my 30s now and just enjoying the hobby of this addictive medium. I am on MM pretty much to find other people who are wanting to work on portfolio building.
I live north of Nashville, and I have family in Louisville and near Lexington, so I will travel to any of those three cities or nearby areas to do a shoot. Obviously, if you are in or near BG, I like to stay local too.
As far as shooting style, I am not a "speed clicker" during a photo session. My shots are a little more even paced than that. I am casual, friendly and patient, but very serious about getting our images captured. If doing a TF*, I want to shoot the look you are wanting/needing, unless I have contacted you specifically about a particular concept idea.
If you are a new model and looking for some photos to put in your portfolio, then contact me if you live in or near the cities I mentioned.
If interested in shooting, I can travel most any day of the week now, provided you give me a little notice. I can make pretty much any day in June and most of July work, so help me get some shoots in this summer! EDIT: As of now, my weekends are booked!
If you have gotten this far into my profile, then I assume you might be interested in working with me. I am always up for a "normal" outdoor shoot, but here are some shoot ideas I am hoping to collaborate with a model on:
* Formal dress on the farm (Depending on size, I might have one to fit you.)
* Ripped/tattered blue jeans (location can be multiple)
* Laundromat shoot
* Model (male or female or both) in front of black backdrop w/ falling water
(I can set this up anywhere we have access to water.)
* Skater girl or guy at skate park (city optional)
* Tavern ruins (location near BG)
* Tire Swing
* Model in front of checkered wall, wearing black and white (more--can explain)
* Chair in Out of Place Settings (a series--i.e., in a field, in the middle of the road, in the middle of a creek, etc.)
* Girl w/ sno-cone (indoor shoot)
* Girl in bicycle shop (in bike shorts/jersey--provided. Lexington or Louisville or Nashville would be choice for location, but any city and most towns can work too.)
* Girl in dress in a stream (can cover different moods same shoot)
* Sidewalk chalk (petite gothic girl would work well)
* Male athlete on track in runner's skinsuit (I have the baton and starter blocks--you provide runner's skinsuit)
* Girl in rain (yeah--not sure how to predict that one)
* Girl or guy in tattoo parlor
And, I have a list of images that have looks I'd like to replicate something similar to.
About TF Shoots: I enjoy working with people on TF shoots. Before agreeing to do a TF shoot with me please be aware of how I do and don't do things. I will send you one to three edited photos within a couple days. It will take me a month to get a whole group of images to you. From a typical TF shoot, expect 5-10 photos that have been gone through and edited carefully. I will send you 20-40 images total, sometimes more, depending on how much we shot.
Have you worked with coraxphoto? Add Credits for coraxphoto! >>