My name is Joana and i live in Lisbon, Portugal.
I'm passionate about art since i can remember!
I love to draw and create, I began experimenting with all kinds of materials, beginning with graphite pencils, pastels, oil painting and other fine art mediums. I eventually discovered digital painting and photomanipulation, about 3 years ago and I knew that was my true passion, it granted me the freedom to create at my heart's desire.
I know i have improved a lot from the past years and I'm always trying to surpass my previous works, so I can get better everytime.
I'm open to comissions! If you wanna work with me just contact me: email@example.com
Budget will be discussed depending in what kind of work you desire.
- Cd, album & book covers;
- Image editing, retouching & post-production;
- Digital Art (Full photomanipulation);
- Flyers and publicity
My DA gallery always updated : http://shinobinaku.deviantart.com
Ignis Soul #826118
Ricardo Meireles #809347
Ophelias Overdose #824490
Lip Photography #1316705
- The Dark Realms Magazine, issue 32, Artist Spotlight
- Inspiring Artists on Inspiring76
- Nenuno Creative Ditigal Magazine, compilation of "Absolutly Stunning Dark & Gothic Photomanipulations"
- Chitchat: Joana Dias, interview with Peter Halim for "Something We Like"
- Vampire Art Now, Ilex Press (UK cover artist)
- DZ Magz, issue 9
- Abismo Humano, issue 9
- Bang! Magazine, issue 11 (cover artist)
- MuseTouch Visual Arts Magazine, issue 14
- Amol Magazine, issue 23 (cover artist +i nterview)
- Abduzeedo, daily inspiration + portfolio feature
- MLoveizM Magazine, featured artist
- Amol Magazine, issue 25