THANK YOU for all of the feedback, comments and messages I receive.
As an experienced model, I pride myself on being professional in all areas of this business. I am interested in every aspect of modeling. As far as photo shoots are concerned, I like to have fun, of course while keeping it professional. I love what I do and strive to be better and better. I love laughing and having fun while shooting. I am constantly working to establish a network with other models and photographers to improve my portfolio.
**PAID ASSIGNMENTS HAVE PRIORTY**
Although I am always looking to expand my portfolio, I will only shoot TFP with photographers who:
A. kick a** and my portfolio can benefit greatly from your work
B. If you have a killer idea that neither of us can live without (or a concept that varies from what I already have.)
C. If we already have a working relationship
Feel free to ask me, otherwise my rates are reasonable.
Here are some general guidelines With regards to paid or TFCD shoot:
- I am a very punctual person and expect you to be as well
- I have to have photos delivered within a reasonable time (circumstances understood)
- I would like copies of all the images for my archives (please)
- If you do not edit photos, I need your authorization to have them edited so I can use them
- NEVER post an unedited photo of me
- Always credit me in online and printed materials
- A photographer/model agreement will need to be written to outline agreement
- Payment arrangements will be made prior to me showing up
- Payments will be paid upon arrival (Cash)
- I do require an escort, unless I state otherwise
- I do like to have a travelling partner for someone to talk to
- I will never bring a person who would disrupt our shoot in anyway.
If you have an idea, run it by me.. I'm up for (just about) anything. I have a creative side too, so I can throw some your way as well!
Feel free to message me and please include the following:
*Detailed description of the project
*Date, time, duration
*Whether mua/hair/styling are provided
*Compensation offered (TFCD, tear sheet, hrly pay and/or flat rate)
*What the materials will be used for
*Copy of the release
I don't mind traveling, I am willing to travel anywhere in Canada or the continental US to start with expenses Paid.
See my entire portfolio at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunshinerose_model/