Despite having been discouraged by what shape I'm in or by modeling inexperience;
I've decided to create a Mayhem account in order to get started on my way to brighter more rewarding things... like experiencing the process of capturing expressive beauty in ways that evoke emotion and convey something of perspective or intent!
I enjoy the great accomplishment of being part of such an experience.
Modeling is a source of inspiration; an opportunity for people to create something together, from themselves, for others to witness and (hopefully) appreciate.
It's nourishing to express one's self, and sometimes words just aren't adequate enough! Colors, textures, shapes, moods and styles are so much more complex.
I feel I have so many sides to myself, and can't always express each one as I would like.
I appreciate a multitude of varieties, styles, moods, and looks... all quirky and unique!
What I'm going for: (Pretty much anything that has a flavor...)
costumes, rave, artistic BDSM, wet and messy, pinup, color, burlesque, anachronisms, shocking, edgy, fetish, silly, wild, horror, sci-fi, classy, erotic, fashion, metal, gothique, props, narrative, themed... whatever!
To get a better image of me, try checking out the photos on my personal page:
I currently have one labret lip ring and two vertical labrets ("snakebites") on my lower lip. This is also apparently called a "catfish". xD
My hair is naturally a dark brown, but currently a medium almost anime-cut bob of blue with fringe (bangs).
--subject to change--
I want to rock some major socks, not just for my own self expression but to continue the point that larger sizes or imperfections can be just as fun, sexy, wild, and gorgeous as some of society's more restricted ideas of beauty.
The world is full of genuine girls out there who are accessible and stunning of their own accord!
I'll be honest with you, though, I myself can be anxious or shy and am actually quite introverted:
Seeing the results of a spectacular shoot would certainly be a boost.
Please, advice and constructive criticism are welcome! (Compliments too! =P )
>>>>>>>> PHOTOGRAPHERS PLEASE NOTE ! ! ! ! >>>>>>>>
- Until I am more secure financially, and have gained more experience, I'm willing to do an experience trade. You get practice and experience, I get experience and portfolio material.
- Travel is local, but I do have transportation! Options? I currently live in east Eugene.
- As I'm new, please be patient with me in the whole technical part of things. I'm always open and willing to learn.
- If at all possible I would love to keep originals / edits... Of course, this is negotiable.
- No implied until I am fully comfortable... costumes/wardrobe would help a lot with this!
- Sorry, I'm NOT one for whole nudity, not only for mine and modesty's sake, but for the sake of the eyes of those who would see it. Heheh...
I'm being honest, nudity is not my aesthetic forte. (I look better partially clothed!)
- I may, in future, be comfortable with implied ... as I get more comfortable with myself and the work that is modeling.
- I would prefer to bring my fiance or our girlfriend to our first session whether or not multiple sessions would be taking place. Please don't take it personally. We want to be sure things are comfortable.
We are willing to negotiate this as well if circumstances call for it.
- On a final note, I'm a little nervous and shy and am hoping to learn to open up a bit.
If I seem quiet or awkward when we meet, it's usually because I'm a listener and not a conversationalist. (Plus, I'm usually intimidated by and in awe of new people.)
SO: Open up to me and I'll do the same!
Last, never take me TOO seriously, I am a very grounded, candid person with a sense of humor and hardly take myself seriously enough.
Contact me through Facebook: Analise Esperanza
or email : Ana.Love.Anomaly3@gmail.com