Earth Wind and WaterPhotographer Male Seattle, Washington, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/GregoryJ
Mayhem # 107832
Currently in the Seattle Area.
A few of my current and future projects:(For Clients)
Just cuz I want to Shoot It Themes
Anti-War (war in general no specifics)
Sawdust (want to get dirty?)
Newspaper (shot before I want to tell a new story)
- Suicide (Intense Theme)(Paid)(18+)
- Seven Deadly Sins (still haven't shot this yet)
- Outdoor "rain" shots (simulated rain)
- Train Tracks
- Abuse Victim (part of a campaign)(Summer)(Paid)
- Various Head Shots
- Bare back and Arms
- Human Sushi (implied)
- Business woman setting in suit at work
- Thank-you for taking the time to view my photos and profile. A bit about me and my outlook on photography.
- I like photography (it's a passion) and I take photos for enjoyment and to capture beauty on "film". I have taken photos, over 400+ models to date directly(and I've stopped counting) and another 100+ as the second photographer. I very much like working with new models. I like the before and after look. I like seeing a bashful model turn into a confident model.
- I like to work with natural light.
- I use camera filters and lighting and do not photoshop photos. It's just my thing.
- I am looking for models that I can use as repeats. I feel the photos get better after repeated shoots with the same model/ MUA / Stylist / photographer team. (if possible). What I'm looking for in a model is a positive attitude.
- I can and do, shoot test shots which last 10-60 mins. After the test session I can provide the model a CD or limited prints. The purpose of giving the model a copy of the photos is for the model to view them and see what works and doesn't work for us. That way during the formal shoot we can create some great photos. I'm into photography because of the art.
- Are the photos posted here on Model Mayhem my best photos? Perhaps not, but each photo was a blast to shoot and those models listed are some of my favorite, "low maintenance" models that I've shot.
NOTE: I meet with ALL (99% of the time) models prior to any shoot to see if we can work together as model and photographer. We BOTH must be comfortable with each other before the shoot or it won't happen. I create an atmosphere that is comfortable and safe. You are certainly welcome to bring a companion / escort to the shoot, but PLEASE have it be someone that you can be comfortable with while modeling. The escort will generally be off the set but close by. I will need to meet with the escort prior to the shoot.
Have you worked with Earth Wind and Water? Add Credits for Earth Wind and Water! >>