AVAILABILITY NOTE: I got nothin' till 2014. Sorry. Check back with me in January!
Hello!!!! I love when a photographer feels inspired by my look and is interested in shooting with me. If this is you:
-I'm available some weekday evenings after 530pm and on weekends with advanced notice.
- Please read my "What I am interested in" and "What I am not interested in" sections (below).
- If you have an idea for something not on my aforementioned list, awesome!!! Ask away!!
- Check out other things I have done on my tumblr page! http://nicholemoore99.tumblr.com/
- Due to an unfortunate experience with a photographer regarding TF and how long is an acceptable time to return edited images, I request that before we shoot, we put down in writing the minimum number of edited images I'll get and an approximate time frame for delivery. This of course is all negotiable - I will make no hard demands. I'm sorry I have to insist upon this, but I've got a REALLY bad taste in my mouth and I'd like to avoid similar instances.
What I am interested in:
I LOVE Retro and Vintage pin up!!!! I would love to add 20s and 30s themed images to my portfolio.
Shoots with a definite "feel" to them. I don't do what I call "boring and pretty" very well.
Creativity and action
Irony and humor
Art shots (weird is good!)
Looking like a very different version of myself (or even not myself at all - that's awesome too)
Modeling for MUA's - I will be your canvas!
What I am not interested in:
- Frontal nudity. As you can see from my profile, I will do some level of nudity, but it takes quite a while for me to become comfortable enough. I will NEVER be shot nude from the front. Ever.
- What I call "boring and pretty." This to me is anything that resembles a high school senior portrait or an actor's head shot. Often, this translates to fashion photography, which I do not find interesting. I also am not interested in shooting in a bikini on a beach or in the water. I am not good at/not interested in looking what I call "Maxim hot." I mean no offense if this is what you like to do, there is nothing wrong with it, but it's not my bag.
I also get requests to shoot from photographers who are very talented, but I'm just not interested. I turn them down, despite their talent, because I don't see the kinds of images I want to create on his or her portfolio. This is hard to describe/explain and I'm sorry if this is you.