Andrea Lane MurrayModel Female Birmingham, Alabama, US
My Website: My MySpaceMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/andrealanemurray
Mayhem # 1106729
I grew up in Cullman, Alabama, but I currently reside in Birmingham. I'm in my second semester of college at UAB and my major is Studio Art. After I obtain my undergraduate degree, I plan on moving to New York City to obtain my graduate degree in Fashion Design. I've been interested in modeling since I was 12 years old. I've tried to gain experience doing various fashion shows and attending modeling conventions in the past few years. I'm not an expert by any means, but I have some experience, a passion for being in front of the camera, and I'm a fast learner. I've been told that I'm very pleasant to work with. I'm also very open-minded, I'm interested in doing several kinds of work; however, I do not do nude photos, nor do I do lingerie, Playboy, pin-up shots, etc. I have nothing against those that do - it's just not my style. I'm interested in doing mostly high fashion and commercial shoots. I'm looking to expand my portfolio and have a more diverse range of photos, so don't be afraid to throw some ideas out there. I'm pretty adaptable and always up for something new, so go crazy. I'll take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.
Because I am a full time student, my availability is limited, but I am willing to work out a time that is convenient for both you and myself. I am also willing to travel if contacted within a reasonable time before the shoot is scheduled.
I am planning on being in these areas sometime this summer. I am willing to travel to surrounding areas. Let me know if you would like to schedule a shoot. I will post specific dates that I will be available as these months get nearer:
- Phoenix, AZ
- Washington D.C.
- Chattanooga, TN
- Atlanta, GA
- Like any middle class college student, I don't have an excess amount of money; therefore, I ask that you please be understanding and reasonable when it comes to travel, food, wardrobe, etc. If you are asking me to travel, offering to help with gas or buy me lunch would be nice.
- My hair and makeup skills are somewhat limited. If you have preferences on what clothes you would like me to wear or how my hair and makeup should be done, please be sure to express those desires clearly and I will tell you whether I can fulfill your wishes - or you may provide the means for me to obtain the look you desire.
- I bring an escort to every shoot for my safety. I assure you, any escort that I bring will not be a hinderance.
Feel free to contact me here or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in working together! Please include as much of the following information as possible when contacting me:
- Your Name (of course!) and who you are associated with, whether it be a photography business, agency, etc.
- Location of the shoot
- Date, Start & End time
- Details of compensation
- Details of theme concept
- Wardrobe, Hair, and Makeup Details
- anything else that tickles your fancy!
ProScout Modeling Expo - Memphis, TN (2002, 2003)
Classy Lady Fashion Show - Cullman, AL (2004)
AMTC Convention - Dallas, TX (2005)
Yankee Candle Bridal Fashion Show - Birmingham, AL (2009)
Photographers I've worked with:
Fred Beeson: MM#8386 (April 2009)
Steve Fuller - Ffoto: MM#462369 (April 2009)
Hod Berman - Omyphoto: MM#1082969 (May 2009)
Make-up Artists/Hair Stylists I've worked with:
Birmingham Glam: MM#1097940 (May 2009)