a n a i sModel Female Los Angeles, California, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ladyanais
Mayhem # 1122691
WORKING WITH ME:
$80/HR + Help with gas, depending on your location
No checks - cash only, please
I'm pretty easy to work with but please keep in mind that I prefer to do my own makeup and hair. I tend to stick to styles that are tasteful, elegant, and classic. If you have a neat concept you'd like to shoot, let me know your ideas and we'll go for it!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME:
- My hair is several inches past my shoulders (mid-back). Most of my images have the short french-bob look but I am now working on new images to show a more accurate look.
- I have a rose tattoo on the back of my neck that I am actually working on to get removed. The process takes a while but I should have my neck back soon!
- Sadly, I also have a bad back condition where I cannot stretch backwards without injuring myself (i.e. drape over a rock, chair, do backbends, lie on my stomach and lift the front up, etc). I'm hoping to get this fixed sometime but it may take a long while. Don't worry - I've been stretching and limbering up! I can do a little bit of this but...don't let me push myself too far, okay?
- I appreciate the gesture but please do not invite me out to dinner or drinks
- On that note, I am NOT seeking romantic adventures with anyone. I have a boyfriend that I love very much so any obvious flirtatious moves and suggestions (I know you're out there) will result in an immediate termination of the shoot.
"To be naked is to be deprived of our clothes, and the word implies some of the embarrassment most of us feel in that condition. The word 'nude', on the other hand, carries, in educated usage, no uncomfortable overtone. The vague image it projects into the minds is not of a huddled and defenseless body, but of a balanced, prosperous, and confident body: the body re-formed."
I am a 21st-Century artistic nude model.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom..."
“…of all the individuals i have worked with, lady anais remains unique and her allure and mystery endure Aristotle’s words were never more beautifully expressed than through your being.” – James McKinnis
“Italy would go to war for your bottom.” – Robert Triboli
"You, Anais, are without compare. You open yourself to the visions of your artist, to the point of unhinging doors of your own heart. You bleed, and breathe, and die, and live with such succulent passion for becoming a muse that it leaves the artist standing in the same awe as one looks at the sea." - Ravens Laughter