Mayhem # 1124731
I love old stuff - furniture, clothes, houses, anything. I like faded colors and dirt, and in my photos, I aim to mix together old fashioned elegance with modern "alternative style". I love drama in my photos too, and everything I do is just a little dark.
I have *very* reasonable rates and a pretty flexible schedule. Message me! Do not leave me a tag on my page because I will never see it!!!
I am currently looking to do some TF for good pin-up style shoots ONLY. I'm getting a little bored with my port and I'd like to have more of that in it, especially some fun cheesecake pinup. If you want to work with me on this please send me a message!
MM Photographers I have worked with and recommend:
* J. Clifford Photography - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1821260
Makes a shoot feel like a party, takes really great images, and gets you your photos super fast. He's a blast to work with and I'm always happy with our shoots.
* John Barreyro - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1354915
Really nice guy who is easy to work with.
* Meagan Sample - http://www.modelmayhem.com/357616
Modelographers are the best.
* Black Sessions - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1232318
* Rick Ochoa - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1950029
Cool guy, fun to work with, interesting ideas.
MM Models I have worked with and recommend:
* Raggedy Annika - http://www.modelmayhem.com/267606
Awesome, reliable, flexible... annika.
* Damiana - http://www.modelmayhem.com/4494
A very sweet, friendly, pretty lady.
* Mavis - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1887869
Good things come in small packages.
* Meagan - http://www.modelmayhem.com/364053
Artistic, fun, and beautiful, with a unique perspective as both a model and a photographer.
* Ila Mae - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1331676
* Britt Nihil - http://www.modelmayhem.com/1551834
MM Designers I have worked with and recommend:
* 1AEON - http://www.1aeon.com/ and on MM as http://www.modelmayhem.com/1522519
Websites I appear on:
* God's Girls - http://godsgirls.com/girls/billie