MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/marcelcabrerajr
An extremely motivated freelance photographer since Dec 2008.
Completely self taught with no prior experience and education.
Additionally, I was in the right place, at the right time and have met the right people in the industry. I have been blessed by God to get my foot in the door. [img]images/smilies/smile.png[/img]
I have quickly managed to gain photography experience within the last 8 months in the following areas:
- Modeling (sexy/glamour, implied nude, studio, print, on location, etc.)
- Fashion Shows (runway/catwalk and small venue)
- NFL San Diego Chargers (Currently shoot for ChargersFootballXtra by the SD Hall of Champions)
- Community events
- Celebrity Parties/Dinner Galas
- Celebrity Photoshoots
- Celebrity Family portraiture (2 NFL Players)
- Celebrity Golf Tournaments
- Product Photography
- Family & Children Portraiture
- Food & Restaurant
- Launch Parties
- Comicon 2009 (Staff Photographer)
- Commercial Photography
- Medical Organizations (National MS Society, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
- Dance & Music Groups
- Professional Boxing Matches
- Non-Profit Foundations
- Weddings / Engagement (current NFL Player)
etc... (Pretty darn good for 8 months I believe!)
My photography is a combined team effort with my girlfriend, Iris. She handles most of the digital post processing/touch up. In addition, she is there to assist me with lighting my models and comes to most of my shoots. My other half is also my other half in photography. I would not be able to do this without her.
I'm on the fast track trying to improve my photography in any way possible and developing a unique style along the way.
I'm interested in shooting as much modeling photography I can in ANY style and am willing to work with motivated/inspiring models who need help expanding their portfolios (TFCD) both non-experienced to experienced.
I'm VERY well networked in San Diego and am always looking to help you before you help me.
"You can get what you want in life, if you help enough people get what they want in life..." - Zig Ziglar
I hope YOU are one of those people I can help! [img]images/smilies/smile.png[/img]