ShogunMasterPhotographer Male Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
My Website: Photography by ShogunmasterMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/shogunmaster
Mayhem # 1139556
I have discovered that with photography, I have found a medium that enables me to express my creativity and use my abilities to view the world in a different way.
Welcome to my page(Photography by Shogunmaster) - I'm just a freelance photographer that loves to be behind the camera, and for the most part a self-taught photographer. My reason for coming here is to use the site to show off my work, and establish solid mutual friendships & to meet some potential models for photo shoots. I will be loading some of my work on here over time for all to see and would be keen to enhance a number portfolios - I look for a number of qualities... confidence, personality, creative mind, adventuresome and most of all exhibitionist tendencies... I'm opened minded to new ideas & ways, and what one might consider strange, I like to think of it as interesting. I'm always looking for all kinds of crazy and interesting ideas! I like to work hard to get an awesome image... like climbing on things, getting dirty... you get the picture! Most of my work is available for viewing, so if you wish to see an image or print that you can’t find in the gallery, please contact me.
Enjoy! Tell your friends, leave comments, better yet leave money! This traveling stuff ain’t cheap even though I travel on shoestring budget!
****Check out SPOT Report Magazine****
- Japan's Premier Culture & Lifestyle Magazine
The website is up & running, I hope to give everyone the best experience and keep things simple/user friendly!
Please like, share and spread the word... SPOT Report Magazine!
You can also find full stories/articles on the website, as well as galleries of photos from contributors from various events & happenings around Japan.
Website URL: http://spot-report.com/ SPOT Report Magazine
I'm looking for models with the same way of thinking. I shoot casual fashion, glamour, implied shots, and events/shows but mostly for local publications and private clients. A typical shoot for me, would be out in a park or near a river and a nice model (well a few hours will do). I am also open to shoot lingerie, sleepwear and "sometimes" nudes. I love to shoot the natural beauty of skin, but do not shoot for adult material. I like a good exotic & erotic art shoot, but nothing that looks like it is for a porn site. No zooming in on the goodies! Anybody can take a picture of someone naked- I seek to look for something creative! However, implied nude is a nice possibility? I also enjoy random shots around in public (it's a popular here in Japan). I am always looking for models, so if you're in the area and want to try a shoot together, let me know anytime. Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my work. Feel free to approach me with any other ideas!
I don't just do photo-shoots; I promote you/your images too, so be assured that Producers, Magazine Editors, Other Promoters, Product endorsers will be looking at you all the time. I can't promise that they will book you, but you will get "Noticed"... that I can promise! The "models" I have photographed, all were not trained professionals... just a few friends that enjoy being in photos and like the work that I was able to provide for them (I prefer working with someone who can be natural like the "girl next door" type). I have a pretty good network of people (Product Endorsers, Promoters, Producers, Publishers, and Models) who keep an eye on my work -> Potential for getting a gig (paid or unpaid) is very high.
- Fashion Shows/Runway
- Event Photography(clubs & parties)
- Street/Outdoor Photography
(candid in random public access locations--> Parks or Shopping centers)
- Cosplay Photography (costume)
- Shoe Photography (boots, shoes & high heels)
- Boudoir Photography (lingerie, nylons/stockings & implied)
ABOUT ME (THE PHOTOGRAPHER)
I currently live/work in Nagoya, Japan, but was originally born in Phoenix, AZ & grew up in the north NJ area... finally my home is now Myrtle Beach, SC(USA). Since I have been living/working around Asia for a pretty long time, I seem to have a keen interest in Asian culture, fashion, and style. It is for this reason that you will notice I primarily work with Asian models. This is not exclusive, though to be honest, it is has been very enjoyable.
I do a lot of work with fashion shows/runway photography as well as cover many events/parties. During my "day" job as a publisher/creator of a "culture/lifestyle" magazine here in Japan , I have the opportunity to meet people in different places and take photos in different locations outside the limits of where I am living. When I am coming to your area, I will reach out and contact you if your portfolio has interest to me.
I am an experienced street photographer making a transition into model photography. I believe I have a unique ability to bring out the beauty of those who I am privileged to photograph. My interest in photography began when I was young, though I begin becoming more serious about photography three years ago when I discovered the joy of photographing people instead of flowers and mountains. Initially, I gained experience in the realm of street photography- which is still, today, one of my hobbies and main interests.
I started working with models with a suggestion to a friend who is likes to be photographed herself. I believe the models with whom I have worked thus far are pleased with the results. And I am having fun at the same time. I enjoy this kind of photography tremendously and will work hard to ensure that we have a successful shoot.
My photos have a unique style and feel- though I take care to bring out the beauty and personality of those I photograph. I also do my own editing- both for myself and on behalf of my models, but I tend to want to keep the natural beauty of the photos. I do this to bring more value to my photography for those with whom I work.
My editing style tends to be basic/touch-up, though I am certainly willing to take direction and suggestions from the models themselves- depending on the style and type of photography that you are interested in pursuing.
I am most experienced in doing fashion/lifestyle shoots. I prefer outdoor shots using natural light- though I have done some indoor shots with good results using various types of lighting.
WHAT TO EXPECT/ CONTACT INFORMATION
- As long as the theme is within our interest, I welcome "Time For CD"(TFCD) or "Time For Print"(TFP), as long as we BOTH get shots/styles we each want from the shoot (that means we shoot YOUR styles/needs and then we shoot MY styles/needs). I shoot all styles of TASTEFUL photos, from Maxim/FHM sexy teaser styles, all the way through glamour/fashion style... sexy but beautiful. Don't be shy, let me know what you have in mind and hopefully we can make some beautiful photos together! I am always looking for new models, I need to gain more experience. While I produce great results, I look at each shoot as a learning opportunity. In turn, I hope you will help an aspiring photographer and work with me on a TF* basis.
- I like to help new faces feel like models to get a bit closer to their goals, it's my job is to make you look GOOD; it's your job is to make the guys lose their minds!
- If you cancel on me at the last minute, you'll be sent to the back of the line... do it to me again will cause me to think you are not serious and wasting my time.
- If I message you for a shoot and you send me replies that you too would like to work with me and then stop communicating with me, you'll be sent to the back of the line... do it to me again(make excuses why you have not had time to get back with me) will cause me to think you are not serious and wasting my time.
- I will provide a model release and ask that the models I work with sign this release prior to our shoot.
- I am professional, courteous, friendly and respectful of the models I work with and would hope for the same in return.
- For a more immediate response, please contact me via email
- I am also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photogra … 1337713949
Please feel free to contact me today- I believe we can do great work together!
*If you have an idea or need photos for your portfolio and you contact me to shoot "Time For CD"(TFCD) or "Time For Print"(TFP) - DO NOT ASK ME TO PAY YOU - my time & the CD/Print(s) is your payment!
*If I message you and ask you to shoot "Time For CD"(TFCD) or "Time For Print"(TFP) - DO NOT ASK ME TO PAY YOU - the CD/Print(s) is your payment.
The photos I have included here are just a sample to tell a part of the story of my style of photos. - I only post pictures that I am allowed to in social media channels.
A big "thanks" to all that have enjoyed their time with me!
Miu #1040323 (X2)
Yuzie #2507051 (X3)
Past Events Covered
- RAN Magazine [Various Articles](2010-2013)
- Nagoya Collection S/S 2013 [Nagoya](Runway Fashion Show)
- Nagoya Auto Trend 2013 [Nagoya](Car Show)
- Tokyo Girls Collection A/W 2012 [Nagoya](Runway Fashion Show)
- Tokyo Girls Collection S/S 2012 [Yokohama](Runway Fashion Show)
- Nagoya Culture Collection 2011 (Runway Fashion Show)
- Nagoya Collection A/W 2011 (Runway Fashion Show)
- Tokyo Girls Collection S/S 2011 [Nagoya](Runway Fashion Show)
- Tokyo Auto Salon 2011-2013 [Tokyo](Car Show)
- World Cosplay Summit 2009-2011(Red Carpet Parade & Stage Show)
- Designers Symphony (Hair Stylist Showcase)
- Various Nightclub Events/Parties (Halloween/New Years/Summer)
- Company Events/Parties 2006-2011
- University Graduation Ceremonies 2010/2011
- Coming of Age Ceremonies 2009-2011
- Various Private Events/Parties