I'm an internationally published and exhibited art photographer specializing in working with the human form. I live for my artwork and do my best to devote as much time to it as I possibly can. I do artistic photo shoots that truly explore my subjects in as genuine a way possible, as well as shoots from which I can take pieces and amalgamate them into my artwork.
If you want to work with me:
- Nudity is a requirement (see my work for samples of what to expect)
- You must be brave and expressive with your body
- I always ask to meet my models before working together
- Travel expenses - Depending on where you're coming from, I may be able to cover your ticket or go half & half on the cost.
- I only do TFDF (Time for Digital Files) shoots. You will get digital copies of a few of the best shots, and digital copies of all deriving artwork from your shoot(s)
- I am very selective about the people I work with and I definitely don't have a lot of free time, so please only contact me if you are serious about working together.
To express your interest, send me a message or e-mail and I will add you to my database of models that I can easily access when I need someone for a project. Please always
include an e-mail address and phone number with your modelling inquiries.
Connect with me on other websites:
^ Me shooting some flying orange people in my studio
I have a studio in the center of Copenhagen. I'm currently seeking models for several projects/ideas.
"Creating art with Marius Budu is a study in pure photographic alchemy. Every shoot explores the limits of what can be achieved with a camera and a body. When it's over, time has evaporated and in its place new elements of artistic expression have materialized."
- James H.
"Marius! Thank you for the wonderful shoot. You challenged my creativity more than any photographer has and it was a wonderful, memorable experience. Thank you so much for the beautiful images. I'm looking forward to our future collaborations. "
- Erin Elizabeth
"Marius Budu is one of the absolute best photographers I've ever worked with. He has a vision for his art that is contagious and has the power to inspire anyone that he works with."
"Wonderful to work with in every sense. I love the thought you put into the images beforehand and how easy you were to work with. Looking forward to collaborating again."
"Marius is a professional photographer and driven artist. I was impressed at both his experienced knowledge of lighting as well as the relaxed atmosphere he created. His aim is none other than to create mystery and beauty of form. Thank you Marius!"