Jordan SinclaireModel Female Aiken, South Carolina, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Modeljordansin
Mayhem # 1159523
NOW ACCEPTING TFP FOR PRINT/PORTFOLIO BUILDING/GLAMOUR/LINGERIE & PROJECTS OF INTEREST For booking inquiries please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*current hair style/color: shoulder length & auburn
* shoot fees are very reasonable starting from $75 and no more than $500 depending on content I shoot nudes I can fit any look or type and I am very open minded.**
PLEASE READ WHAT I AM ABOUT BEFORE SETTING UP A SHOOT!!!!
ABOUT MY RATES: I shoot it all if the price is right. Unless I contact you, No TFP. You can ALWAYS feel free to ask just in case but I am very busy. I am very reasonable $200 for most shoots (usually 2-3 hours sometimes longer) or $100 if Gas, MUA, Hair stylist, or wardrobe/stylist is being provided. I may consider Trade for print or for 1.ideas that sound unique or will benefit us both. 2. if inquiry is for a trade show or promotional event 3. if you are already on my list and are giving me an opportunity I cannot resist. I have no problem paying the photographers on my list if I am contacting them (if your on it you'll know). :: if I inquire about shooting with you either I would pee myself to work with you for a trad/promo/print opportunity or I am going to pay you. :: When getting messages I usually respond based on the talent I see in your photos. Im not snobby or think I'm too good, I'm just limited on funds for traveling and the expenses related to putting in the efforts a great shoot requires on both ends and of course time. You can message me here or email me for booking.
1. I take photography and art very seriously and I expect others that I work with to respect my time, efforts and my talents as well.
2. BE PROFESSIONAL: if I give you a contact number don't send me random cryptic texts or call me at 3 in the morning. I am on this site to meet fellow models and connect with photographers and artists, not to date you or exchange "favors" so please respect me as a model, a woman and a person in general. Don't send me countless useless emails or messages that result in nothing. Having your neighbor's cousin show up with a walmart makeup kit she got for Christmas is not considered having a professional MUA on staff (unless they have proof of exceptional talent on that sort of budget, anything is possible right?).
3.DO NOT STAND ME UP: if you are a no show don't bother attempting to reschedule with me.(Things happen but if you know your running late or won't show up just say something! YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE AND SO IS MINE!!
4. BE PREPARED!: If you are looking to collaborate with MUAs, hair or wardrobe stylists/designers or want to work with other models as well please set that up yourself BEFORE you attempt to finalize with me. Example:"I really want to work with you but can you see if *insert name* can shoot with us that day as well?" It is not my job to round up other models or revolve around their schedules just so you can shoot with me, it is a waste of my time and to be honest it can be very insulting. I would not ask any photographer if they could set up shoots for me with some of their photographer friends and connections before I even give them a chance or it is an expense I am willing to pay if they have someone on staff for hire.
5. BE SPECIFIC!: don't send me random message that only say "hey lets shoot sometime!" I require serious inquiries only and I know you would get annoyed with it too! I require dates, locations, concepts, references, contact information, rates/materials involved ect.
6. AMATEURS: I love newbie photographers and since so many amazing ones have given me a chance I do not mind giving others a chance. However, if your work is let's say average at best please don't send your rates and demands. If you are a professional with good work I will ask for them as would anyone. I will model for anyone but as a newcomer, you do not yet have the skill to add anything to my portfolio so either be prepared to pay my (very reasonable rates) or bring something of potential to the table to work out trade. Also if you have been doing this a while and your work is STILL average don't expect me to drive or fly across the country at my own expense to work with you and bring home more amateur work. I have a boat load of rough but lovely starter photos already thank you. I try to see potential in everyone and I am grateful to those who have seen potential in me and practice makes perfect.
7. GWCs: I love guys with cameras, they pay me for my photos and are usually very nice people. As long as you bring a release form or sign the one I have on hand, I feel comfortable, you respect me and my personal space, and keep perverted/obscene thoughts to yourself I have no problem modeling for you. I will generally model for anyone. Everyone is perverted in someway or another and as long as you keep your hands to yourself you can collect my photos and do what you wish with them in private. *Yeah that's how I roll get over it!*. I wont turn away a potentially rewarding opportunity just because photography or photo collecting is someone's "hobby" (not everyone can make a career out of it). And besides who doesn't love hot naked chicks!?
8. Escorts: I have a wonderful husband who is always willing to accompany me to a shoot either by request of the photographer or if I feel uncomfortable in a certain environment by myself. He does not distract me and has no interest in backseat directing of shoots. He is well behaved, not the jealous type, and even makes a wonderful model if needed for a couples shoot. It is very rare that I would even bring him unless I am needing a motivational or inspirational boost or have a touch of anxiety that day.
Ears pierced (2 in each)
Left Nostril Pierced
*Patiently Working on a sleeve*
Lower back tattooed (heartagram, 2 bats and Sin)
Zombie Survival Guide Logo (Machete and Rifle crossed) on right side tattooed
Large wings on either side of back tattooed *almost completed*
Small ankh between shoulders tattooed
Lust on left wrist Envy on right wrist
Irken invader symbol on left forearm (invader zim)
Lolly Roger Astrid Haven Logo on left forearm
Theban Text name beneath ankh on upper back
Toska and fleur de lis on right curve of foot
**More to Come**
ATTENTION:::I am looking for wardrobe pieces, locations/sets and concepts that are exceptionally unique and experimental as well as a few of the mainstream genres. So if anyone out there is looking to practice doing any of these things I have a look that can go in many directions with the right clothing, hair and makeup style! I have a huge wardrobe of my own including some hard to come by vintage lingerie and I am capable of doing my own hair and makeup have done so for all but 2 of my shoots over the last 8 years! (Stylists and MUA's are always welcome and very appreciated though as it is a pleasant break and I never mind paying for a helping creative hand!)
PHOTOGRAPHERS I HAVE WORKED WITH:
2015: Keith Selle
Rachel nance photography
Robert C. Fassbender Photography MM#547730
Blackburn Photography MM#1126584
G Photo Studios
Green Fairy Promotions
Syd Padgett MM#194026
The Justin Kates MM#320619
Krimsyn Photography and Design MM#1287990
FG Twombly Photography
JD Photo 2010 MM#1432017
Gregg Martin Photography
Lindsay McSwain Photography
Glencoe Photography (Glencoephotography.com)
Matt Goslee Photography
Graveyard girls/Stiff mag
**More to come**
Jade Editing MM#857673
JTM Photographics MM#1357041
Bailey Miller (Raven Alexis) MM#1205588
Draven Spell MM#1333112
*Love to add to this list *
Single Cell Productions::can be found on myspace or facebook
Suicidal Beauties::can be found on myspace
Knautical Girls::can be found on myspace
Khaos Girls::can be found on myspace or Khaosgirls.com
Ken Wood Enterprises::Columbia, Sc
Graveyard Girls (Not released yet)
After Dark (not released yet)
Dead Ed's Alternative Clothing Store
Performances:(I have been a dancer for 3 years now *Exotic and Go Go/Industrial Go Go)
Backup Dancer for The Graveyard Blvd. @ charlotte's underground.
Industrial Go Go dancer-Bite Club 2009 @ Dammit Janet
Go Go dancer- Sugharim 2009 @ SouthWings
Platinum Plus Columbia Entertainer 2008
Heartbreakers Gentlemens Club Entertainer 2008-2009
Savannah's Gentlemens Club Entertainer 2008-2009
The Penthouse Club Myrtle Beach Entertainer 2008
Thee Dollhouse Club Entertainer 2008
Secrets Caberet Entertainer 2008
Go Go dancer for Purgatory Reunion Show by Single Cell Productions
Go Go dancer for Shock-pop! By Astrid Haven
*More to come*
Yoshiko for MAC
Khrist for Sugar Pill cosmetics
*MORE TO COME*
J Thomas Color Studio Columbia, SC
*More to come*
Suicidal Beauties Myspace
Knautical Girls Myspace
Khaos Girls Myspace
*More to come*
Dead Ed's Alternative clothing
Graveyard Girls Book By Shane Trotter
After Dark dark erotic book By Justin Kates
:::I Love to collaborate and
I am open to do so with anyone!:::