Female 24 years old Cullowhee, North Carolina, US Facebook
Mayhem #1177068 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/harls
**If I send you a friend request I am interested in working with you!**
**Currently on Hiatus until May 2013 while finishing college**
Hi, I'm Hollie Quinn!
I've been modeling since 2008, and am very enthusiastic about it. Though I may lack some experience, I strive to behave like a professional by being prompt, dedicated and most of all dependable. I'm currently back at college for the school year and that takes up a lot of my time, so if it takes me a little while to respond to comments or tags please forgive me.
I'm a pretty easy going nerd with a passion for all kinds of art, fashion, costuming, and modeling. I'm fairly versatile and enjoy posing for everything from edgy to cutesy. I'm currently trying to expand my portfolio and am always interested in booking more shoots.
I do a lot of conventions with my cosplaying, so I travel fairly often.
To me fashion is expression, it is art, it is history, math, and science. It is simplicity and complexity. It is order and chaos. Fashion is humility and vanity. It is pride, shame, confidence, and insecurity. Fashion is the very essence of humanity.
Runway is my dream. I want to prove that a girl doesn't have to be 6 feet tall in order to have a presence or make clothes look good. Hopefully one day I can pull a "Kate Moss" and overcome my height. ;)
If your work can help improve my portfolio or provide publication then it's safe to assume that I'm willing to do TF. It never hurts to ask.
I will not do nudes. I realize that nude photos can be art and respect those who are able to do them tastefully, but this is just not me or my work. Implied..it really just depends on several factors.
I can always do my own makeup and.or provide my own wardrobe but I adore working with stylists. They are part of what makes modeling such a passion for me.
I may request to bring an escort to a shoot if I need the transportation or have not done a shoot with you before (any escorts will absolutely not interfere with the shoot on threat of suffering my scary little girl wrath).
I'm always willing to travel, and actually love doing it. Just give me a hand in getting to you, gas money and plane tickets are always good.
Hair: Dyed ginger red and shoulder length
Piercings/Tattoos: Ear lobes and cartilage left ear/None.
Currently unavailable to shoot unless you are in the WNC area, are willing to help out with travel expenses, or I happen to be in the area on a vacation. Exceptions made only for big opportunities. Sorry people modeling is a fickle business so I gotta get me that college degree.
- ADodsonPhoto #1279559
- Billy Liner #110637
- Carbon Decay #1246579
- Carlos Maldonado #1191336
- DayJaVUE Photography #700592
- Erin L. Hubbs #337128
- Evil Bunny Image #1468714
- Imortal Image #1245798
- JLamont #24606
- JRose Bland Photography #1269829
- Justin Kates #320619
- Keith Bailey #348429
- L.I.P Photo #704503
- MysticM #48168
- Nicole Olver
- Photos by Luna #890740
- Reverie Realm #817359
- Shane of the Dead #15113
- The House of Velvet #1607726
- Creative Loafing Charlotte: November 2009
- Stiff Magazine: Issue #2: April 2010
- Print Model for Ad: Plan Z Catering & Events: New Orleans, LA
- Print Model for Ad: Up In Smoke: Greenville, SC
- Stiff Magazine: Issue #3: July 2010
- Print Model for Poster: 2010 Miss Nightmerica Pageant
- Print Model for Ad: ThinkGeek.com
- Stiffmag After Dark II: Dark Dreams: 2011 Art Book (Cover Model)
- They Called it Graveyard Girls: 2011 Art Book
- Print Model for Ad: Dead Ed's Alternative Clothing: Salisbury NC
- Stiff Magazine: Issue #9: February 2012
- Print Model for Ad: Girls & Corpses Magazine: March 2012
- Creative Loafing Atlanta: March 2012
- Box-13 Magazine: Issue #1: April 2012
- Red White & Blue Fest: RedDoor Fashion Show: July 2009
- Danse Macabre I (Go-Go Dancer): October 2009
- Harajuku Nights 2009 (Go-Go Dancer): November 2009
- Decadence Project Bi-Monthly Events (Go-Go Dancer): 2009-2011
- Free Comic Book Day 2010: Asheville NC (Booth Model): May 2010
- HeroesCon 2010 (Booth Model): June 2010
- Ancient City Con 2010 (Booth Model): July 2010
- Spooky Empire 2010 (Booth Model): October 2010
- 3rd Annual Miss Nightmerica Pageant (Poster Model/Judge): October 2010
- Myers House Annual Halloween Bash 2010 (Booth Model): October 2010
- Con-Nooga 2011 (Booth Model): February 2011
- Purgatory Reunion (Go-Go Dancer/Booth Model): April 2011
- Free Comic Book Day 2011: Asheville NC (Booth Model): May 2011
- Ancient City Con 2011 (Booth Model): July 2011
- Purgatory: Sins of Lust (Go-Go Dancer): August 2011
- RoundCon 2011 (Booth Model): October 2011
- 4th Annual Miss Nightmerica Pageant (Official Judge): October 2011
- ConNooga 2012 (Modeling/Cosplay Guest): February 2012
- ConNooga's Leather & Lace Fashion Show: February 2012
- KiraKiraCon 2012 (Booth Model): March 2012
- Days of the Dead: Atlanta (Booth Model): March 2012
- Girls & Corpses Horror-Lanta Fashion Show: March 2012
- Mad Monster Party 2012 (Booth Model): March 2012
- Blood on the Beach 2012 (Booth Model): April 2012
- Free Comic Book Day 2012: Asheville NC (Booth Model): May 2012
- ConNooga 2013 (Modeling/Cosplay Guest): March 2013
- X-Con 2013 (Modeling/Cosplay Guest): May 2013
- MonsterCon 2013 (Modeling/Cosplay Guest): July 2013
- RoundCon 2013 (Modeling/Cosplay Guest): August 2013
Awards and Recognition
- 2nd Annual Miss Nightmerica Pageant (Runner Up): October 2009
- Digital art of the Day: July 10 2010 (Photo and Digital art "Loss" by The House of Velvet #1607726 MUA Lex Ewing #1690216)
- Rockin' Bones Photo of the Month: September 2010
- Stiff Magazine: Official Spokesmodel: 2010-Present
- Monsters From the Basement's "Babe of the Month": May 2011