Hannah GreenoModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: Spotlight ActorsMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/hannahgreeno
Mayhem # 117757
I am independent, ambitious and hard working. I am always professional and easy to get along with. I have completed a two year acting course in Bristol for which I achieved straight Distinctions. As well as a Model I am an Actor, Writer and Producer.
I live in London and am available to travel anywhere if expenses are paid.
I am martial arts trained, an experienced horse rider and I love to dance, I'm creative and full of ideas. I am currently Acting in Film and am looking to update my pictures. I will always work to the best of my abilty and am very co-operative.
I am currently looking to expand my porfolio with high fashion, editorial or lingerie shots. Please contact me if interested.
**I will consider TFP only if there will be a make up artist present**
ESM magazine feature
http://www.essentialstyleformen.com/dim … roductions
- Young Designer of the Year Award Fashion Show 05
- Love and Other Disasters - Film
- Model for Desmond Murray - British Hairdresser of the Year Awards 06
- Bristol School of Art Fashion Show 06
- Press release for Hobbs Fashion show 06
- The Hobbs Fashion Show 06
- Press release for Central Fashion at The Shed 06
- Central Fashion at The Shed 06
- McCarther Glen Outlet commercial
- Project Catwalk (2007 series)
- Shire's Yard Fashion Show
- Persuasion - Jane Austen Drama
- The Other Boleyn Girl - Film
- Graduate Fashion Show
- Vodaphone VIP commercial 2010
- Feature film Strippers vs Werewolves 2011
Model Mayhemers I've worked with:
Stephanie Tripp *118190
Chris Lock *116779
Thomas Martin *107728
Mr Noir *33898
Ali Mere #1465615