Knockout ClothingWardrobe Stylist Female Dallas, Texas, US
My Website: Knockout Vintage ClothingMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/knockoutclothing
Mayhem # 1179066
NOT TESTING AT THE MOMENT. BUT WILL START UP AGAIN SHORTLY.
Hey everyone! I'm SarahJayne, a 28 year old gal currently based in Dallas, TX. I own the online vintage boutique Knockout Vintage Clothing (see the link), and do wardrobe styling for Visual Vixens (a CLASSY Dallas based alt. modeling company).
I'm up for collaborating with models, photographers, and makeup artists in (or traveling through) Texas who are into 'edgy' editorial fashion photography - with a vintage twist. If you keep tabs on the world of high fashion, are 'hipster' minded, yet follow your own lead, lets talk.
SELECTIVE tf* available. I'm getting particular about who I do them with:
* TIME FOR EXPOSURE IS FOR TALENT TO TALENT NETWORKING ONLY. Therefore I don't trade my time for 'exposure' with established businesses. As a business owner myself I find this VERY unethical, and believe professional clients should PAY talent. That's what advertising budgets are for.
* Having a few cute webcam pics doesn't mean you're model material! Be realistic and professional. I'm up for working with all types regardless of height, age, hair color, race, etc. etc.... but please be proportionate and photogenic! Have clear, high quality photos of your face (straight on and profile at the least) and full body (no nudity necessary) in your port.
* Photographers with an interest in shooting fashion only, please.
* I get several requests per week for pinup themed shoots, which I almost always turn down. I love these looks, but they're overexposed right now, so I'm very picky about who I'll do them with. This is nothing personal! I just don't need a million pinup shoots in my book.
* Lastly, I only work with H/MUA's who use good quality products. This doesn't always mean expensive, but please don't use mineral foundation, kiddie eye shadow pallettes, etc.
With that outta the way...
Knockout Vintage Clothing specialises in authentic vintage dresses from the 1920s-1990s which are complimentary to current and upcoming trends, in addition to timeless classics; and caters to a creative, hip clientelle.
As a stylist I strongly prefer to mix the old with the new to make it new again; but am down for working on historical themed shoots.... with the right people!
PLEASE NOTE: While my schedule is very flexible and I'm available to shoot any day, I work... A LOT. Knockout Vintage Clothing and Visual Vixens keep me very busy, and I often travel out of state for business.
I try to log on here at least once a day, but sometimes it takes a couple days for me to get online. Please don't take this personally, or think that I'm a flake! Once a connection is built we can exchange #s, as that's the best way to get in touch.
As busy as I get, once a date is set you can count on me to be there. I do NOT stand people up or behave unprofessionally. I expect the same from you. As I say, SERIOUS amateurs and pros only!
Drop me a line anytime : ).
LOCAL TALENT I'VE WORKED WITH
Aideen @ Visual Vixens #1214818
Alexandra Evelyn #1047618
Andy Fulfer #1188569
Athena @ Visual Vixens
Halie Dawn #1284706
Heather Dismore #1181752
Chelle Lawrence #1240911
Erin Gentry #1011933
Melissa Meaow #25152
Caitey Sarganis Fritz #726672
Ruca @ Visual Vixens #1041856
Tim Bennett #610715
Ben Humphries #1113699
Emily Rusk #583087
Seven Playgrounds Photography #319008
Hair Design By Tai #1309660
Ms Painted Lady #898804
Gina Kay #890068
Paper Dolls Makeup #748723
Randi Stagg #1039822
Kayle Williams #877148