funkbrotherj asked: So what does a mortal like myself have to do to get the opporunity of working with you?
1. I have to see that your work is comparable to that of the work I already do, or at least has potential.
2. Live or shoot in reasonable proximity of / to Phila/NYC
3. Not be creepy, and just be down to earth and professional
4. Give me copies of the images within at least 5 months.
5. be open to my ideas, and don’t ask me to do shit that makes me feel uncomfortable or cold.
6. provide some proof that your past models are still living and not some lamp shade skins hanging in your basement.
************* I AM NOT A DIVA! *****************
More nude work at MM #843497
I am a Model/Photographer, I come with my own ideas, of mood, lighting, and styling, But I can also improvise on the spot, I don't spend hours on a shoot because I am very efficient, If I am late, you will be notified, If I need to cancel it won't be at the last minuet, I take my time and your time seriously. If your work is not comparable to my existing port work in quality or technical ability, I'll prob ask you to pay, If your work has potential and is great, It's beneficial to both of us and it will be a trade. I believe you should earn the time of experienced people, and if you are a beginner you have to pay your dues.
Sanders McNew 2009.
95% of my work here is styled by me, Wardrobe, Makeup and even most of the concepts, I guess I am more production than model.
My limitations are:
Open leg pink, Bend over pink (PSFB). posing with other female models unless concept is approved by me.
Insertion is out of the question.
nationality- Chinese, Greek, Italian.
A real woman does not lie about her age.
also my Photographer profile Mayhem #692772
Tony Yang 08
Tito Trelles made in ny MM #2480
Wolf 189, Prepping
James Mosley 2008 MM # 22016
Shot by Robert Szatmari starring Kevin Loreaux MM 12463
Ward MM #26388
For Getty Images