*** I am specifically looking for cos-play models who have their own comic book related costumes. Please contact me if this pertains to you. ***
Welcome to my portfolio
I am a photographer that has been shooting for the last 13 years specializing in finding the natural beauty in women. A collection of my black and white work was published in 2005 under the title PRIVATE SKIN and I have recently participated in my first exhibit at the Nomad Gallery in Whittier CA. I am currently working towards a second book as well as a planned exhibit of my own in early 2010.
To answer a few possible questions:
1) Do You Hire Models - I hire models to shoot for me on a regular basis. I pay a flat rate for a 2-3 hour shoot but there is room for negotiations. If I am paying you to shoot with me then nudity will be expected. I shoot up to Playboy-style nudes; I do not shoot overtly sexual images or open-leg shots. Topless only models will be considered on a case by case basis.
2) Do You Do Trade for Print – I am willing to work with models looking to build their portfolios or looking for specific work as time permits. In these cases, the models personal limits are fine. Contact me with what you are looking to shoot, when and where.
3) How Do You Choose Your Models – When choosing a model to shoot with, I look for personality as much as I do physical appearance. I want models I can collaborate with not just have pose for me. When I shoot I want the model involved, relaxed and having fun, so I am more likely to choose a model that brings those things across in their portfolio and communications. I tend to hire more of the models who contact me than looking for ones to shoot with.
4) Will You Shoot Web Site Content – I am willing to do that, my rates are extremely competitive and my schedule is flexible. Contact me with the type of work needed, a link to the website in question and the dates the shoot would need to be done by.
5) Your Name Seems Familiar – Photography is my second job, my main career is as a writer of comic books and short story fiction; so you may have come across my work.
6) How Often Do You Shoot – I try to shoot on average of once a month but will shoot more if model is traveling to the area.
7) How Can I See More Of Your Work – my photography site is drwphotography.com. You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Myspace as ‘danwickline’.
If you are interested in working with me, contact me through this site or at email@example.com
Models I have worked with:
Blake Gryphon #1494467
Kerri Taylor #982
Angela Ryan #368
Kymberly Jane #330490
Jane Burgess #1843
Isobel Wren #23168
Carly Erin #13378
Raven Von Soren #11707
Tavia Spizer #3668
Liz Ashley #26159
Sarah Liz #23425
Jody Kovac #371022
Amanda Redd #301900
Blaque Jade #690070
Dani P #45984
Amanda Nicole #11597
Patryjca Rybacka #784559
Anna Lieb #9884
Shannon Marie Codner
PRIVATE SKIN - A collection of black and white nudes by Dan Wickline. Published 2005 by Goliath Books/Mixofpix.
NOMAD GALLERY - "Controversy and Diversity" An exhibit running Dec 6th to Dec 27th 2009
NOMAD GALLERY - "40 for 40: A celebration of the photography of Dan Wickline" May 2nd 2010