(Warning! The following links are NSFW!)
Follow me on Tumblr: http://darkheartphotos.tumblr.com/
I also shoot for *Zivity:
*If you’re not on Zivity message me for a free 30 day trial!
= = Before Sending a Friend Request: Please Read This = =
I am always pleased to learn someone likes my work, and I invite you to add me as a "Favorite", tag my profile, send me a message and of course, "List" any images which you like.
However, please understand that I intend to use the Friends List here as a Contact List of people with whom I will be collaborating with on one level or another. Friend Requests really should be accompanied by a message letting me know that you would like to work with me otherwise there is a strong likelihood that the request will be respectfully denied.
* Please Note: If your profile specifically states that you don't shoot nudes, I absolutely respect your decision, but also ask that you please *do not send a Friend Request*.
As stated above, I am using my Friend List on this profile to build a Contact List of potential collaborators and want to make sure that everyone on that list is open to whatever it takes to make the shot work.
I may, on Very Rare Occasions, send a FR to a model if there is a chance of collaborating where Nude/Implied is not part of the project.
Thank you for understanding!
** ** ** **
Updated July, 2013
ATTENTION Traveling Models:
I thank you in advance for your interest in my work. Unfortunately I do not have any paying projects at the moment. Therefore I am unable to hire you during your visit to AZ.
However I am
offering a special rate to models who would like to add my work to their portfolios: The basic offer is: $75.00 total
for the first 2 hrs and only $50.00 ea additional hour. For that rate you will receive one fully edited digital image of your choice
for each hour we shoot.
More details and options are available should you be interested. I also offer a discounted rate for models who shoot nude for part of the time.
If you are interested in scheduling time with me, please contact me through MM.
I created this profile in order to expose the "Dark Heart" of my Soul to you. But to do that, I need your help.
What do I mean? Let me try to explain: My goal with this profile is to set up photo-collaborations with Models/MUA's/Stylists etc who share my desire/passion to create work with an edgy, almost dangerous element to them and have some creativity to bring to the table!
To create a story.
That story could be as simple as: “A girl walking down the street window shopping” to
“Let me explain to you my ideas to save the world!”
By using unique poses, settings, and locations along with a variety of lighting styles we’ll give each story an energy unto itself. Off the beaten path of "normal".
The stories we create together will run the gamut of style and artistic expression.
From implied to fully nude...whatever the shot requires*
Disclaimer: I have no personal interest in shooting "gore". If a concept calls for it, fine...but it's not really my preference
It will take very special people to accomplish my high-falutin’ ideals!
• Models: You must be comfortable in your skin. I’d like to work with “Alternative” models who have Body modifications, but that’s not a requirement.
• Stylists/MUA’s: An open mind and creative thinking are most welcome on my set!
With all of that in mind I ask you: Are you ready?
Contact me here on MM with comments/suggestions/questions.
- - - - - -
Information about me which you might find useful:
• I live and work on the north side of Phoenix AZ
• I don't travel out of state very much, but am certainly willing to travel within the metropolitan Phoenix area
• I generally don't pay models, but I will cover gas and even food for longer shoots
• I like to keep the set fun, but still do serious work at the same time
• I expect everyone to be professional. Arrive on time and prepared to work
I expect you to know your responsibilities as the "Talent": Eat appropriately, be
hydrated, have the appropriate wardrobe packed in a professional manner (not stuffed into bags...!)
• I expect you to participate in the process: Share your thoughts and ideas. But also know that I may see something through the lens that you don't see on the set so be open to my suggestions
• I expect you to share in advance what your boundaries are so there are no surprises when it comes time to shoot.
• Escorts are welcome. Heck! I may even put `em to work! (Don’t laugh! I’ve done it before!)
• Other places to view my work:
o http://www.facebook.com/keyhole-product … 4092330400
o http://www.flickr.com/photos/keyholepro … 932407125/
Ok...I have rambled on long enough. Contact me soon!