Bhumika BPhotographer Female Bombay, Maharashtra, India
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Bhumika Bhumika.B Photography
Mayhem # 1227168
About MeNEW FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/BhumikaB-Photography/119375378130950
In Delhi till November.
Ask me anything! http://www.formspring.me/BhumikaB :D
Follow me on Twitter :
FOR FACEBOOK, JUST LET ME KNOW.:)
22,self taught photographer.STARTED PHOTOGRAPHY 2years back. I was pretty different from the rest of the crowd,I still am, Museums intrigue me,I think Drag Queens are entertaining,I love harsh criticism.I click pictures where ever i go, I draw,write poems sometimes.I can only click a picture when m inspired,After my graduation I'm planning to take photography as a full career.But, the real world and callous, you have to be hardheaded and do what is right and what is wrong. Otherwise, I am very clumsy. I need to get rid of that. hehe. I'm starting my own photography business, hope everything works out for me"
I am currently seeking agency representation.
Yes, Most of the pictures were taken from my point and shoot, saving money for my DSLR. :)I plan to buy Canon 500D
My twitter page: http://twitter.com/bhumika_b
you can see the rest of my work on deviant art. :)
Achievements so far :
1. Michael Braun featured me in his article " Photographers of the Week (Issue 10)!"
2. 2 of my pictures got selected for display for Project 19 Festival by Youth Parliament on the 15th of February,2009 at the India Habitat Centre.
A 2 day national festival which is being supported by the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), the National Human Rights Commission, a joint UN partnership and several NGO's.
3. First exhibition on 22nd February. Theme " sublunary World".
4. My article along with one of my pictures " 1000words" got published in colors magazine,UK.
5. 29th till the 8th October, one of my pictures will be shown in 3 Luxury Hotels: Best Western Louvres St Honoré, Best Western Hotel Opal, Best Western Opera Diamond and from the 2 till the 5th in LeShowroom ( parisian Fashion Week), Paris
6. One of the winners of Ifashionphotographer. got to shoot with Jatin Kampani.(shoots for Vogue)
7.Two of my pictures were a part of an exhibit in London,It is a part of the PEP project , in collaboration with Elton John's aids foundation. yus!They will be showing a digital display of the selected entries in Selfridges, London!
8. My 1st international editorial spread in HAUTE Magazine Issue 13 !
9. Interview and editorial feature in vanity teen magazine, Spain.
10/ I will be doing test shoots for Elite Model Management in May.
PS : I will shoot TFP if I feel that we can produce some great photos together.
2 pictures published in Carpaccio Magazine, Issue 13, Spain.
11. Picture Published in DIgital Camera Magazine (worldwide), may issue,2010.
12. 5 page spread in Slang Magazine, Colombia.
13. 4 page spread in Yeah magazine,UK.
14. 10 page spread in Brink Magazine, USA
15. 10 page spread in Sublime Rush,UK
16. Shot for Reebok junior F/W2011
17. Photo essay featured in YUVA magazine, India.
18. 2 page spread in Carpaccio Magazine, Spain, Issue 26.
19. Photo feature, Sudasuta.com (China)
20. Photo feature, Antler Magazine
I currently need help to find GOOD agencies who represent photographers! if anyone knows! PLEASE! let me know! :)
* I Will travel if expenses are paid *
CreditsMagazines and Exhibit:
Digital Camera Magazine
Jimmy Choo and Elton John Foundation
Lemp Brewpub and Kitchen