About MeI am seriously trying to build up my portfolio. I am looking for shoots that are far from average, and never ordinary. At the moment I have shots that reveal sexy but they are not unique enough for me.
****(Shots I would love to create)****
- Im dying to do [body paint] :)
-Underwater ! ! !
-Ultra Sexy, yet Classy
-Props involving Weapons, Guns perhaps;)
-Any original shot in an area that is Fabulous!!!!!!
- NO NUDES, point blank!.
* I want to create shots that are different. Now a days anyone is a model. The word "model" is overrated. Plenty of people are forgetting what modeling is really about. I dont want to be just another girl in a thong sitting on a bike. I hate "staged shots" (Example: a female in a bathing suit sitting in the living room, or a female in a thong on the tennis court) Thats lame- there is NO concept, If I ever go nude, the shot will have to be mind blowing. I just want my pictures to bring back the true meaning/definition of the word "modeling".
***I am always willing to hear any ideas that you are having about a shoot!***
- If you are interested in shooting me please send me a message w/your contact information && we can go from there.
- Best times are probably weekends, but business is business && I will work around the schedule.
- Compensation-I will do TFCD/Prints, Only thing is I would like to receive all my photos through email, & then however many that u decide to edit can be on a CD/Prints.
********* ATTN: *************
PLEASE READ: VERY IMPORTANT:
If you are a photographer that is willing to shoot me, because you like my look or even if I reply to your casting call, and you are NOT paying for my gas- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT waste my time, effort, or money on a wack ass shoot. I had a previous experience where I had to drive an hour from my house & not only was the photographer late, but everything that we discussed via phone & emails, was not portrayed in my photos. I had made all the ideas on what I wanted to do at the shoot very clear to the photographer, but when I got to the shoot, things changed. He wanted to do a lot of other things that was very lame and not worth my time. ( The theme was "Glam Goddess", I brought my on fur coat & diamonds, long story short, he wanted me to pose with a blue "star wars-lightsaber" & a cheap flea market hat that said "ANGEL" on it -WHAT KIND OF GLAM GODDESS WILL POSE WITH A FREAKIN STAR WARS SWORD, WTF) The creative ideas I discussed with him over the phone were NOT even half way portrayed at the shoot or on print. I was very displeased and wil never work with him again or refer him to anyone else.
Main point: Keep it real, I love when photographers give me ideas during the shoot, but keep the shoot creative, I never want my face or name on anything lame with no concept.
-Thxx a milli for reading
CreditsRita Ri Photography