My Other Sites
Hi There, I'm a amateur/ hobbyist/ part-time photographer located in the east bay. I love to shoot experimental and like to challenge my self with new creativity. I think I'm pretty open minded about photography and life in general.
I love to hit the outdoors with my camera in one hand and a bottle of ale in the other. Just not on a very hot day.... My camera bag can get pretty heavy?
Somethings I'm looking to do
• Horror (still number one in my list ☺)
• Random shoot.... Yep I love random shoot, just pick up the camera and go.....
• Boudoir (both indoors and out)
• Natural light, it's about damn time to start shooting N.L.... Getting to lazy to carry all my gears around.
• Nude Art, bodyscape, closeup, landscape mix w/ bodyscape
• And the list goes on
Photography is an escape from my 8-5 and I do want to keep it that way.
Please check the list for some inspirational stuff that I would love to do
I would also love to hear your ideas and if you don't one any, my head is full of it and that's why it's so big >.<