I can't ask for anything more in my professional life. Makeup for me is a passion; it's not work for me it is a privilege. In my 11 years as a professional makeup artist I have enjoyed every minute. While working with Lancôme and MAC I had enjoyed being part of many exciting projects and events. What started as a expedition to explore something that I thought might be interesting soon became a passion for me. I enjoy being apart of making someone’s day an unforgettable memory.
This industry has led me to be able to travel the world. Going to places that I would never be otherwise. I have had the opportunity to work with many "A" list celebrities, my favorite being Gloria Trevi. I have also quickly learned to love the fast pace environment of the runway show. Of course none of this takes away from the feeling I get helping make beautiful a bride on her very special day. Being able to also speak spanish has assited me in be able to work in many diffrent areas.
Overall I thrive when I am able to be creative and use my talent in this ever changing industry. If it be film, photo shoots, theater, or runway I thank god everyday for what he has given me.
Thank you for choosing me to make your special day unforgettable.
This is just some of the work that I have done...
Bridal Makeup and Sweet 16th, Private Events, Photo Shoots.
– El Premio De La Gente (Latin Music Fan Awards)
Makeup for Gloria Trevi
- Gloria Trevi – Anaheim Convention Center
– Fritz Photography
– National Bridal Convention – Los Angeles Convention
- Danni Ash Entertainment Inc.
– Super Estrella Fashion Show – Café Sevilla Long Beach
- Independent Film for the USC Student Filmmakers
– International Salsa Competition – LAX Hilton
- Fleming Photography(http://www.jackfleming.com/5697/index.htm)
- MSO Studio (MM# 1252461)
- Joana Perey (MM# 188197)
- Marina Music Festival (Marina Festival Fashion Show)