Kani Honu PhotographyPhotographer Female Copperas Cove, Texas, US
My Website: kani honu photography/ Sandra Bilokonsky MUAMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kanihonuphotography
Mayhem # 1265229
About MeI rarely photograph anymore....yeah been working on the MUA side of the house
Sandra Bilokonsky MUA/Photographer
I do both photography and MUA work. I am under #2276055 here on MM for my MUA
To view more of my work please visit my website at www.kanihonu.com
I want to create ART, just not another photograph. Seeking people with same intentions. I went about doing the let's just do photography route when I moved here to the United States from Germany (Oct. 2010). It really is not my style. So want to get back to the story telling. If you have that in mind, then I am your gal.
I live in Central Texas- actually Copperas Cove (think Ft. Hood area) but willing to travel if the project is worth it.
I can't afford to pay models, but I am very selective with TF* work. So if a model inspires me, most likely I will shoot. Please do not ask me to do TF* work. I will only take TF* on casting calls. I of course always take paid work. My rates are very inexpensive and can be found at my website.
My studio is in my private home. I also have my MUA/MUAH studio as well there. I love location shoots, but only do then in the evenings due to heat (May-August) at this time. During the fall and winter months I am open on time.
If you would like to work with me I have several little professional rules:
1. Be on time. If you are running late, due to traffic or location- please call. If you are late once with me and don't call or just don't show up- I will not shoot with you again.
2. Be groomed.
3. Cell phones are NOT allowed during the shoot, before the shoot while getting ready is fine, but once the camera is out...put them away. If you have to have it for emergencies-that is fine, please however have a ring tone for that emergency and let me know before hand. But do not make any calls during the actual shoot.
4. Children stay at home, unless you are breast feeding your child or your child is part of the shoot, they must be at home. They take away from your time with the shoot. Time is money. If you must bring your child cause of breast feeding, please have an assistant to care for the child. I am not a child sitting service. Plus there is a pool on grounds.
5. I have a 3 strikes rule. I understand that life can happen- it has happen to me, where bam I was on a shoot and the next thing I know I was in the hospital. However, a phone call (back to rule 1) is the best thing. If we reschedule and you flake out 2 more times- just hang up your modeling shoes. Also any violations of common professional rules will be grounds for strikes. I will not shoot with you. You will be blacklisted and be passed to other photographers, models, muas I know.
6. Your job is to model, do not give your MUAs/ MUAHs or photographers directions. If they ask your opinion then great give it. Otherwise allow the artists to create the imagery. There is a reason why we have chosen you to do the job. If you have great ideas or concepts, then speak to the artists WAY BEFORE the day of the shoot.
7. Bringing an escort is fine, however they must not help with the shoot, unless asked. Most of the time, I will ask escorts to help since I am on my own half of the time. But they must be professional as well and not give directions to any staff working on the shoot that day.
8. Bring tennis shoes or flats if shooting outdoors- sometimes locations you need to walk aways. Be prepared. You will know before the shoot, however bring them just in case. There are times were a location might be secured but become unsecured last minute-this happens a lot during outdoor location shoots.
9. I am really easy to get along with and very laid back, however drugs have no place on set. I don't care if you do them at home, but on set- NO.
10. Be respectful and I will respect you back. Also, if you do an awesome job- I will pass your information off to other artists that I know. Networking is amazing.
Yes, these have happen that is why I have these rules posted. I do not take photos just to take photos, I take photos to create ART and expect those I work with to be serious about the craft.
Disclaimer: If I am shooting you for TF* you either must be a member of MM or any other modeling agency/network. I am not seeking to take photos of people, just for the person to get free photos. I am, however interested in expanding both of our ports with GREAT images. If you are serious, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
**models please note** All models will be required to sign a model release form per my TF* agreement. I also do not care if you bring an escort, however your escort may become part of the shoot or my helper since most of the time I shoot without assistance. If you are seeking a stylist please check out my credits. If you would like to bring your own MUA that is no problem with me, however please remember I am also a MUA and available for all my shoots.
If you have any questions please visit my website or contact me here on MM.
Have you worked with Kani Honu Photography? Add Credits for Kani Honu Photography! >>
Ellen Ripley #1261948 MUA and Photography *
C Rodriguez Hernandez #1288950 MUA and Photography
Philina (non-MM) MUA
Ziggette (non model) MUA and Photography
Tim Cap #548907 Photography
Alice Roe #1200504 MUA and Photography
A. Kraft (non- model) MUA and Photography (worked very heavy in theater productions) *
Jordon (non-model) Photography *
Nauci #1582540 Photography *
Sierra Leone #1678336 MUA
Sharon Phillips #17798880 MUA Photography *
Rita Jay Santiago #1923759 MUA
Teen Choice Models Photography MUA *
Choice Models Photography MUA *
Davon D Sherman #830818 Photography
Olympia Savage #1917692 Photography MUA *
Kimberly Blatchford #121450 MUA
Deja #2245519 Photography MUA
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 #1314267 MUA Photography *
still need to MM #
Sugah Sweetened MUA Photography *
Sierra Senquis MUA Photography
Latasha MUA Photography *
Missy Von Parlo MUA Photography
MUAS: (Myself) Sandra Bilokonsky- kani honu photography
Stylists: VICI (email@example.com)
Clothing Designer: Akasha Couture #720118 *
Made by Sam #4555 *
Photographers: Fotodesign Augenblicke #1227260 (work as MUA)
Phoen1x Photography #1982542 (work as MUA)
DLaRoy Photography #1419121 (work as MUA)
Iam So Urban ( Images by "O") #535988 ( work as Hair/MUA and Business Partner) *
Fashion Shows: Teen Choice Models (work as MUA)
Beauty & Beatz - Phonenix, Austin, Texas (Work as MUA or Sam Lewis- www.madebysam.com)
2011 East Texas Music Conference (MUA)
MUA/Photographer: Choice Models
People I have worked with who I think are awesome!
Lone Star Pinup #1051939
BAD Makeup #827402
Blood and Glitter #350018
Shai Kit #771808
* (denotes worked multiply times)