||Sep 12, 2013
||Jun 23, 2009
Lindsay Does Makeup
Tampa, Florida, US
Lindsay Does Makeup
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/LindsayDoesMakeup
Welcome to my page. I am a full-time, professional makeup artist.
****Please read if you are interested in my services:
~If you are looking to do TFCD, please provide the following information about the shoot:
1. Who the model/photographer is.
2. Date and time of the shoot. Preference is given to weekday opportunities.
3. Where you are getting ready.
4. Where you are shooting.
5. What you are looking to ACHIEVE in your photo: providing inspiration pictures is a major help. This is very important- I will not do free work for something that I don't know will be worth my time.
6. What is the purpose for your shoot. Preference will be given to shoots for print and commercial use.
* I do charge a kit fee for any work done TFCD.
* If you've worked with me before, you'll probably be able to hear me saying this: 'I only care about the neck up.' Because of this, nudity and class-less bathing suit/lingerie are not something I am interesting in. This is NOT a category that I will do for any type of TFCD. If you would like to hire me, please read below.
~If you are interested in HIRING me, please provide the following information:
1. Date and time of the shoot.
2. Where you are getting ready.
3. Where you are shooting.
4. How many people will need makeup.
5. The look you are trying to achieve.
*All pricing is provided on my website: www.LindsayDoesMakeup.com, under the tab 'Packages'
For quickest response to any inquiry, please Email me directly at LindsayDoesMakeup@yahoo.com
I grew up in the Bradenton/Sarasota, Florida area and spent most of my time performing live theater; I am a classically trained vocalist and dancer. Through theater, I realized that I was fascinated by character creation with makeup. Next thing I knew, I was doing makeup designs for shows! This led me to MAC Cosmetics where I worked from Tallahassee to New York City and then finally back home to Tampa Bay. During this time, I had the opportunity to work on professional runway models and performers alongside some of the most talented and respected makeup artists in the industry. I've also enjoyed working with many happy Brides, Birthday Girls, Prom Divas, Aspiring Models, and Party Animals! As of now, I have been doing makeup professionally for 7 years- times flies! When I'm not into beauty and fashion, I'm out training for or racing in triathlons with my boyfriend, Matt. And I can't forget a shout out for my four-legged companions, Sophie (the Pug) and Jefferson (the Weimaraner)!
Thank you for visiting! I love meeting new artists and working on great projects.
Point 7 West: Adam Putnam, Dennis Ross Political Campaign, Lakeland
Creative Street Media Group, St. Petersburg
IFBB Body Building Championships, Emery Miller, Tampa
Tampa Bay Performing Artist Center, Jaeb Theater, Tampa
Response Mail Express, Tampa
The Stacey Lee Agency, Tampa FL
Georgette's Fashions Boutique, Tampa FL
Valentino for NY Hospital Luncheon Runway; NYC
Asprey Runway; NYC
Eddie Bauer PR Pant Fit Breakfast; NYC
Broadway Bares, a Live Performance benefiting Equity Cares, NYC
Good Spirits Seminar NYC
Tampa Bay Rays Wives Fashion Show, Tampa FL
BJ and Justin Upton: SET Magazine, Tampa FL
Cover Image for Gasparilla Issue, Hotspots Magazine, FL
Jacksonville Art Walk, Body Painting at Twisted Martini; Jacksonville FL
Glam-o-ween at Prawna, Key Artist; Ybor City FL
Bradley E Photography
Photography by Raz
Rita R Webb
MM# Sabrina 5683
April Dawn Palozej
Danielle Alura Mignogna
Na Tash A
Lindsay Does Makeup has 145 friends.