Roman AnsariPhotographer Male Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Amsterdam, Noord–Holland, Netherlands
Long Beach, California, US
My Website: Facebook Fan PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RomanAnsari
Mayhem # 1273633
Thank you for stopping by my page. Like most of the people you are here to check out pictures and not interested in reading so I have kept wording nominal and highlighted all the current ways you can get involved me by placing “***” in front of the sentences, specially for the special people who have ADHD like me.
In 2006 upon leaving my position as Banker, I decided to do some back packing. On my trip I captured some amazing pictures that were published in two major magazines. My travel and around the world photography got so much attention that it inspired me to get involved in photography more often.
Biggest Obstacle I faced was getting hired. Sad truth is the monopoly and junk in this business, just like any other field.
Taking matters into my own hands from 2007 to 2009, I did work for multiple publications for either Free, next to nothing or at times on my own cost. Reason behind my strategy was simple. I wanted to be published anywhere and everywhere, get my name out by showcasing my work and build my book of business even if it meant that I would not get full credit for my work. A year and some of working for Free landed me as a back up photographer for many major players in the industry. From that point I have continued to push my way to bigger and better things.
2010 I registered my own photography headquartered out of Zurich, Switzerland. I continued to retain my position as a contract photographer for many publications to this date. In my port you will notice pictures with my name on them and without. The ones without my name are either pictures I do not own full copyrights to, done for a magazine; or collaboration shoot.
Unlike others photographer who have been published in 2-3 magazines, my success has not gotten to me head. Being rated among the top photographers around the globe for creativity and uniqueness was a humbling experience. I remember that I started at the bottom and I am more than happy to provide guidance and / or help.
For 2016, I am removing old pictures; especially the ones I do not own full copyrights to and putting new ones up. Sad as some great pictures have to go but excited as it gives me the opportunity to work with new artist to create new images.
No idea is too small or too big. I am open to hearing all and if I can make it a reality I would be more than happy to. Since I get literally thousand of messages daily, I ask for your help so I can sort and get to them faster.
** If you like to be considered for similar work as one of my picture, leave a comment on it, “I would love to do this”. Once I go through my regular models I look for potential models by going though the comment section.
** Each year I hold at least one or more Open Test shoot. This shoot is open to a selected number of new models and is either FREE or next to nothing to join. Make up, Hair Stylist are all provided for the day along with refreshments. All models that attend the test shoot receive FREE pictures to use for their port as they see fit and a handful walk away with contract to work with me on upcoming projects.
To be considered, message or e-mail me with, “Open Test Shoot” in the subject.
** I am open to TFP and will gladly make time for them only if they are mutually beneficial for both parties involved.
To be considered, message or e-mail me with, “TFP” in the subject.
** I am involved in over 20 meet up groups. I am consistently looking to add Models, MUA, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist and many more to grow the group.
To be considered, message or e-mail me with, “Meet up Group” in the subject.
** Starting to work on a new publication. This project requires models to pose Nude in Outdoor Locations. The location vary including but not limited to Landmarks, Public Places, Abandoned Sites, Public Location, Famous Tourist Spots etc. Last collaboration publication sold over 250K copies and each 25 models that were part of publication ended up receiving a 6-figure contract.
If interested, message or e-mail me with, “Publication” in the subject line.
If you are interested in retaining my services, kindly keep in mind that I am not available for immediate hire as I am usually book few months in advance.
For inquiries, message or e-mail me with, “Looking to Hire” in the subject line.
For clarity and to be clear, I prefer all communication to be in writing in the beginning so we have something to refer back to. Once we come to an agreement in writing I require that we have one phone call or a meeting in person unless one of use will be traveling long distance.
Thanks for your time and let’s create some great images together.
Few Links to my Work:
Other Non Photography related pages:
Have you worked with Roman Ansari? Add Credits for Roman Ansari! >>
"So much fun to work with!"
As of today I have had the privilege to work with over 9000 artist from around the globe. Because of all of you my work has been published in countless magazines, webpages. I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you as without you I would not be where I am today. Thank you.
• Amsterdam Former Mayor Job Cohen
• Art Collector Magazine
• Art of the West
• Bike World
• Bird Talk
• Birds & Blooms
• Black & White Magazine
• British Ministry of Aviation
• British Ministry of Defense
• Calvin Klein
• Carry Leigh Nudes Magazine
• Cooking Light
• Czech Maxim
• Dogs USA
• Down Beat
• German Coupe
• Go NYC
• In Touch Weekly
• Latin Trade
• Live Steam
• Los Angeles Auto Show
• Low Rider
• Men's Health
• Mexican Extremo
• Modern Aviation
• National Geographic
• Netherland City Council
• New York Auto Show
• New Yorker
• Palms Casino
• PH Magazine
• Princess Areej Bint Salem Al Maree
• Princess Houda Bint Abdullah Al Sheikh
• Red book
• Rolling Stone
• Saudi Arabian Airlines
• Saudi Deputy Prime Minister
• Saudi Ministry of Aviation
• Saudi Ministry of Defense
• Saudi Royal Family
• Smart Money
• Super Street Bike
• Tattoo Society
• The Photo Paper Magazine
• Tunning Magazine
• Vegas Auto Show
Honorable Mentions and Awards:
• International Emerging Artist Award
• Travel Photographer of the Year
• NPPA’s Best of Photojournalism Awards
• Featureshoot Emerging Photography Awards
• Days Japan International Photography Awards
• FotoEvidence Book Award
• Istanbul Photo Awards
• Pictures of the Year International
• World Press Photo Awards
• CDS Documentary Essay Prize
• Freelens Award
• Internation Photography
• Fine Arts Awards
• Erotic Signature Award
• Lammarhuber Photography Award
• Pictures of the Year Latam
• Vienna International Photography Awards
• World.Report Award
• IAFOR Documentary Photography Award
• ICRC Humanitarian Visa d’Or Award
• Prix Bayeux-Calvados
• Marco Pesaresi Award
• Syngenta Photography Award
• Lucas Dolega Award
• PhotoPhilanthropy Activist Awards
• HIPA Photography Awards
• LensCulture Portrait Awards
• Black & White Spider Award
• PhotoVoice Award
• Kuala Lumpur International Photo Awards
• Black and White Magazine Award
• Portrait Salon
• Sony World Photography Awards
• Barcelona International Photography Awards
• CENTER Choice Awards
• Next Photographer Award
• PDN Photo Annual
• Pollux Awards
• Voies Off Prize
• Saif Discovery Prize
• Wildlife Photographer of the Year
• Big Picture Natural World Photography Competition
• Communication Arts Photography Competition
• Exposure Award
• Foam Talent Call
• Head On Awards
• Kolor Panobook Awards
• iPhone Photography Awards
• Kolga Tbilisi Photo Award
• POPCAP – International Prize for Contemporary African Photography
• Résidence BMW au musée Nicéphore Niépce
• Astronomy Photographer of the Year
• Int’l Photography Awards
• Nikon Small World Photography Competition
• Photo Annual Awards
• Daylight Photo Awards
• On the Move International Award
• Photo Levallois Festival Award
• Renaissance Photography Prize
• National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest
• Tokyo International Photography Competition
• Epson International Pano Awards
• LensCulture Emerging Talent Awards
• Prix Camera Clara
• The Source-Cord Prize
• Urban Photographer of the Year
• EyeEm Awards
• International Photography Award Emergentes DST
• Art Gemini Prize
• ESPY Photo Award
• Moscow International Fotography Awards
• NYPH PhotoWorld
• Shpilman Prize for Excellence in Photography
• Conscientious Portfolio Competition
• LensCulture Visual Storytelling Awards
• National Geographic Photo Contest
• Prix HSBC pour la Photographie
• British Journal of Photography’s International Photography Award
• International Color Awards
• Monochrome Awards
• Prix de la Jeune Photographie de Mode
• Smithsonian Photo Contest
• Aperture Portfolio Prize
• Grand Prix Fotofestiwal
• LensCulture Exposure Awards
• Mobile Photography Awards
• Nikon Photo Contest
• Rendez-vous Image Prix Photo