I have been developing as a freelance model for two years and I believe that a good model should be reliable, enthusiastic and has a good working relationship with the photographer and rest of the team.
My main interest lies in high fashion and any creative projects, yet I am keen to experiment with striking, vibrant and edgy images to add something 'extra special' to my portfolio.
I am now looking mainly for paid work and part pay part TFP. However, don't be put off because I will consider TFP if I think the images will benefit my portfolio.
Below is a list of assignments I have worked on since beginning work as a model. If you would like to be added to this ever-growing list then please do not hesitate to send me a mail.
* Runway work for Toni & Guy at the National Hair & Fashion Awards 2005
* Runway and demo work for Toni & Guy at various Manchester locations to promote upcoming style collections
* Runway work for Toni & Guy at the Loreal Hair Idol competition 2005
* Photoshoot for window display in a popular Leeds salon http://www.hanaleeuk.com/
* Featured on Toni&GuyTV everday