Patient ZeroModel Female Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
My Website: My Asylum [official website]My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DuchessDecay
Mayhem # 1280742
About MePlease view my entire portfolio here, currently in the process of uploading new portfolio images from 2013:
I am looking to work more conceptual pieces, shoots that tell a story and evoke feeling, not just a pretty face or pretty outfit. Heavily photoshopped or outdoors, crazy hair and makeup or simple but powerful, I'm looking for photographers, makeup artists, photoshoppers who are looking for something to break the mold.
I am open (but not limited) to:
☣ Victorian Inspired
* I love to travel, and provided traveling expenses are payed, I will happily come to you, if you are outside the OKC area.
* I love to shoot nude/implied, however unless it will add something new and fantastic to my portfolio, I have rates. They are very reasonable, and depending on the project, I am willing to negotiate.
* I ask for a CD/DVD of all images from shoots (not just final edits), as well as permission to use images for personal use (my website/portfolio/etc), with full credit to all involved unless otherwise agreed upon.
* I bring someone with me to every shoot, unless we have met before. They have never been in the way and not a single photographer has had a problem with them. If this is really such a problem, don't bother messaging me.
If you're interested in working with me, drop me a line! Inbox me here or email me! email@example.com
I love beauty, I love disgusting things. I love the beauty of paradox. If it is bloody and pristine, dirty and sparkling, cracked and peeling, sexy and grotesque, it is something that makes me feel at home. I see this world as more than what is before our simple eyes. Our bodies are canvases, and it is up to the individual to show the world their art. My art is dark, twisted, innocent, childish, raw, sexual. My art comes from my soul, the inner depths of my mind.
- I do not cover tattoos, nor do I allow them to be photoshopped out, unless previously agreed upon for an image.
☣ Inner wrist: One (2) - One on each
☣ Right hip: One (1)
☣ Upper inner arm: One (1)
☣ Collar bones: Two (2) - One under each
☣ Right middle finger: One (1)
☣ Inner left forearm: One (1)
- I do not remove my piercings for any shoot, nor will I allow them to be photoshopped out, unless previously agreed upon for an image.
☣ Ears: Four (4) - Three stretched, one standard
☣ Lip: Two (2) - Snake bites
☣ Philtrum (top lip): One (1) - Retired, small scar
☣ Navel: One (1) - Standard
☣ Cheeks (dimple): Two (2) - One in each
☣ Shaved into a mohawk undercut, tentacles, bangs. Multicoloured, ever changing. I have a few wigs I am happy to bring, or wear if they are provided.
~~Excerpt From My Website - A Chance to see into the Asylum~~
Asylum Doctor's Notes -
The Patient Zero is not like the other patients. There is something different about this one.
Coming from a Baroquen-Victoriandustrial world, sharing our reality through parallels in our dimensions.
Z is an inmate of Z's own sanctuary; a creature of Z's own creation. When first admitted, the Patient Zero tore down the walls, destroyed what was built, and created this asylum into Z's Asylum. The wallpaper peels and green life has grown through the cracks in the floors. Z dances the halls, forcing the world to see that Z will not succumb to it's reality.
That no one has to.
The Patient Zero is a force to be reckoned with. The world around us is not the one Z lives in. Z is not human. Z's world is dark and twisted, beautiful beyond our wildest dreams. Terrifying and seducing, beckoning us closer like a moth to the flames.
Z uses Z's body as a canvas, makes the world around Z into art, twisting words to Z's liking, slowly stripping people of their sanity and creating beauty where there was nothingness.
Z is proud of Z's body, of the humanoid form. To the Patient Zero, it is the most beautiful form of art, pure and natural, though in fierce vanity wants to change it in nearly every way possible.
"Our bodies are meant to change, to evolve."
Nature has begun that process, and Patient Zero feels compelled to speed it along. Z's inspiration comes from the dirty, the twisted and the beautiful things in life. Z's self proclaimed mission is to show the world another way to think; another way to view this world around us. This creature of another world has brought a plague upon this Asylum. The most beautiful, freeing, twisted plague the world has yet seen
Dr. C Eschwiler
Put your sanity aside, take off your clothes and don the straight jacket. Forget everything you ever thought you knew about your world and step into the Eschwiler Asylums. ~~
This plague of filth and beauty is something I will go to the ends of the earth to spread.
Beauty in decay.
☣ 2012 - Featured and sold piece at Biting the Apple 2012: GLAM (with Licorice Lens)
☣ 2013 - Promotional model and performer for Punish Petal for 5+ events
☣ 2013 - CarolineStreet ArtBook Fall/Winter 13/14 - Anonymous for concept
* Indicates times worked with
RLP Photography - 1114307 ***
- Wonderful to work with. Laid back and always makes me feel comfortable.
lasherART - 1351800 *
- Very professional, yet we still had fun.
Troy Fruend - 99704 *
- Easy going, got right down to business.
WisconsinArt - 1109673 **
- Such a great shoot, artistic and not too serious.
Jason Weber - 44798 *
- Professional and respectful, great ideas.
Kimberly H Photography *
- 1332670 - High energy and was fantastic working with the animals in the shoot.
William Zubac (Not on MM http://www.backtothezu.com) ***
- Truly an inspiration to work with. It was a blast working with him, I always jump at the opportunity to collaborate with him.
Images Of A 1000 Words - 1889133 *
- Laid back and ready to work
Buzz Meade - 311025 *
- Full of ideas, energy and great attitude.
LicoriceLense - 2519524 **
- Beautifully professional, wickedly talented and fully committed to every wild idea we'd come up with. Because of this talent, we had a work featured and sold in an art show April 2012
Subtle Shades Photography - 1775201 *
- Talented, creative, professional and efficient, a natural behind the camera and on photoshop.
LAJ Studios - 2112521 *
- Ready to work and ready to shoot.
BLNSTUDIO - 1773208 *
- A late-night, short-notice shoot due to him traveling, but still professional, full of energy and ideas, and a blast to work with.
lexicon0109 - 1121482 *
- Brought fun ideas to the table and very proficient at shooting with a live animal.
Paul Burton *
RSM Photo - 591450 *