Mayhem # 1302064
About MePreviously I used this profile to try my hand at creating art through modeling. After years of struggling on this and other sites, I gave up for quite a while. In that time, I've been transforming what started as a hobby into a passion and in the near future, hopefully, a career. The following is my work as a blossoming performing artist in the mediums of aerial arts and rope suspension.
Please message me here if you're interested in working with me (don't comment on my profile or pictures for work, because I don't always check there), so that I can give you additional ways to contact me, and possibly set up a consultation. I do a limited amount of pro bono work (I love charity events!), and am looking for mostly paid performance opportunities.
I am available for...
***Ambient/atmosphere entertainment (7-10 minute sets)
• Consulted prices will include my performer's insurance, as well as my professional safety rigging, if not provided by the venue. This applies to every and all of my routines, not just atmosphere.
***Stand-alone solo routine on aerial silk or aerial hammock (3-5 minute sets)
• Currently, I have steel blue aerial silk and a crimson red hammock apparatus; all hardware is black. The red fabric can also be rigged as a silk apparatus, depending on venue height.
• Custom colors for fabric and custom costuming are available upon request and compensation.
***Partnered rope suspension (15-45 minute sets)
• You will have to hire my rigger, as well, as I don't do self-suspension. Rigger can be male or female.
***Themed events and character pieces
• I love character acting and interacting with an audience!
***Unconventional modeling opportunities
• Need someone to be upside down or suspended in the air? I'm your gal!
• I'm choosing not to list my measurements because thay are constantly changing over the time that I'm training. My weight, however, has been constant.
Left to my own devices, my performance style is quirky and can be a little creepy. Think American Horror Story meets Vogue. I prefer to perform to dynamic, ethereal, and oftentimes, edgy music, and I like to make audiences gasp while I keep them engaged throughout. Being a tattooed, pierced, and plus-sized aerialist is in my favor, I believe, as I offer a very distinct and memorable act that is reminiscent of old circus freak shows.
My experience spans two years of professional aerial instruction and shibari tomfoolery. I would describe myself as an adequate dancer (on the ground), an intermediate-level aerialist, and an inventive rope performer. Over this past year, I have been training in duo aerial silk and some partnering acrobatics, and would like to explore that more. In those areas, I am strongest as a base due to my size and strength. I've also recently begun working with bullwhips as a ground performance option. I would love to broaden my horizons into stunt work, and have some experience in a harness.
I only like accepting friend requests and/or requesting friends that I think I'd actually work with, or if your work is inspiring for future hair-brained schemes. I treat the site more like a professional network rather than a social one.
Have you worked with Morgana Meow? Add Credits for Morgana Meow! >>