I am a model based in New York. I am looking to work with talented photographers, MUAs, wardrobe designers, and other models and to reach new heights with my images.
I bring excitement, creativity and a very expressive face to a shoot. I am seeking to update my portfolio and look for work opportunities in the DC/MD/VA area and surrounding. My rates are reasonable. I enjoy the creative process and am open to new ideas and themes. I love everything artistic, architectural, theatrical and fashion. However, please note: no nudes. I am an architecture graduate student and keep myself svelte though yoga practice, pilates and isometric stretching. Please have a look and contact me with the best times you are available to meet.
Some ideas I have for shoots I would like to do:
- urban, fashion shoots - fashionably clad in urban/industrial settings, strolling down city streets, posing on benches, in subways, or other architecturally aesthetic areas. Whimsical, people-watching, raw glamour.
- fitness shoots - yoga poses, cardio workouts with a feel of high-intensity, strength, discipline or the flexibility, grace, and meditation of a dancer.
- sophisticate/mature - can dress and style hair/make-up for sophisticate-style theme in business pant-suits or other mature/conservative attire. I'm thinking killer glares, tough but sleek, elegant, meditative...
- Dramatic, feminine, dark film noir style.
- a little more on the experimental side: I'd like to try some androgynous-style shoots. My face is very cut and angular and my eyes are dark and piercing combined with my fit physique, I'd like to do some shoots to show the masculine side of feminine.