login help join!
(15) Portfolio
Details
Experience: Very Experienced
Compensation: Any
Genres: Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Erotic
Fetish
Lingerie
Performance Artist

Info
Last activity: Apr 18, 2014
Joined: Aug 11, 2009


Knightware Art

Male
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
David Knight Photography

Mayhem #1327063
Photographer


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DavidJKnight

About me
Hi... My name is David Knight Im an "Artist" from Adelaide

My style is different to most photographers, I specialize in Photoshopped images mostly. First and foremost I am an artist, I live to create images that I find beautiful and interesting.
I'm on this site to find willing participants in my art and to build a diverse portfolio in the hopes of making a career for myself and to get out of working in factories for a living. I only do TF or paid work as I CAN NOT afford to pay you wonderful ladies as it's just not in my budget. Im a firm believer that everyone should be rewarded for their time and effort and hopefully, for now, that my unique style, and un-watermarked hi res images will be enough.
(The term " starving artist" fits me very well)..... seriously.

I'm a respectful photographer, all I care about is getting the perfect shot and having fun while doing it, and the overwhelmingly positive response from the model or client after the images are complete... I love my work to be loved. That is all.

For a more detailed look at my work, click on the link at the top of the page.

Lastly... to the 5% of you models that are serious and professional, I look forward to working with you... To the other 95% that are flakes, wannabes, that don't turn up, that don't reply after I agree to work with them, that expect images at the end of the shooting day... good luck in your so called career, you wont be getting photographs from me!

Credits
Make up By Lorin #2255342 (MY makeup artist)

Baby Driftwood #2775241 (Model)
Kim Freckelton Smith #1301488 (Model)
Sandra Blackheart #615142 (Model)
Xibalba Bunny MM #1702781 (Model)
Kerri Adcock #1348176 (Model)
SarahJayne789 #833366 (Model)
Sarah Walker #2789814 (Model)
Sammi Louise #2874276 (model)
Anatre #699772 (Model)

Lists
Awesome editing skills   7 pics
Local girls I 'd like to use   12 pics
Look attitude costume or composition I like   59 pics
Random brilliance   15 pics
worth travelling for   20 pics
WoW!!! beautiful   31 pics


Casting Call
Mar 17, 2014 Glamour shoots for my website

Friends

Makeup Artist
Cynthia Davies

Photographer
Skorpion Photography

Model
Ella Brown

Model
Krysta Martini

Photographer
Art by Martin

Model
Ily Praise OLeary

Model
satanica

Model
j3nova

Model
Arwen Woodsong

Model
Rachel Fleur

Model
Jemma_13

Model
Tallara

Knightware Art has 141 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers