LisanSanModel Female Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/modellisanne
Mayhem # 1346793
My name is Lisanne Sanders. I'm a student MA Theatre and Dance Studies at the university of Utrecht in The Netherlands.
I hope to enrich my portfolio with as much beautiful photographs as possible. It would be lovely to meet a lot of fascinating people from all around the world and to build an amazing network. Let's create beautiful art together!
At the moment I'm especially interested in (high) fashion and beauty shoots.
Interested in working with me? Don't hesitate to send me a message. Tell me about your ideas and show me some inspirational photographs.
I am looking forward meeting and working with you!
- Frank van der Ham (3x)
- Ilse Joppen (3x)
- Coen Heveling (3x)
- Rob Houdkamp
- Leo van Egmond
- Pedro Melgers
- Rich Pontier
- Helene Jaspers
- Robert van Bruggen
- Cor van Bemmel
- Peter Kaldeway
- Peter de Jong
- David Cohen de Lara
- Reno Nada
- Ivo Rikkert
- Jan Rijnders
- Rene de Haan
- Raoul Hollants
- Martijn Gijsbertsen
- Gerco Schot
- Marko Rijnsburger
- Ralph LeMarchel
Make-up & Hair Artists:
- Dominique Haveman, InYourFace visagie
- Helene Jaspers, StudioHJ
- Helena van den Berg
- Lydia Thann
- Bert de Zeeuw
- Sofia Enger
- Berbe de Vries
- Ulf Schjerpen (Norway, Hair)
- David Murray (Ireland, Hair)
- Xandra Brood
- Roodharigendag 2009 / National Redhead day 2009, Rianne de Witte
- Fashionshow AMFI 2010, 24th of June at CBK Amsterdam
- National Redhead day 2010, Bregje Cox
- Selina's Wedding Brideswear, 28-11-2010
- Art-Meets-Business 2011, Veva&Wieke collection
- HKU Graduation Show 2011, Kim Jansen
- AIFW Downtown 2011, HKU Fashion Show, Charlotte Kiekebos
- BladiCaftan, 2011 (7 ontwerpers)
- It's So Onwijs Freaking Fabulous, 2011, Kim Jansen.
- Dek 22 Rotterdam, 2011
- Passion For Caftan, Antwerpen 2012
- 'Lisanne loves Frans Hals' en 'Madonna of the Sea' by Robert van Bruggen at the Vijfhoekkunstroute, May 2010.
- Photographic novel 'The Perpetual Change' by Peter Kaldeway, June 2010.
- Coiffure Awards 2011 / Joico International 2011
- Photographic campaign for 'Rob Haver Mannenmode'. (c) BlueTie Media, Photographs by Raoul Hollants, March 2011.