Felicia FuseModel Female Berlin, Berlin, Germany My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/beyondbizzare
Mayhem # 1356847
About MeCheck me out in this campaign ad for Bondi Beach Cruisers shot March 2011. - http://vimeo.com/20874433 (I am the main girl in pink) ;) Thanks!
And follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @beyond_bizarre :)
SCHEDULE UPDATE 2014!
BERLIN BERLIN BERLIN
New York, in May
- BALI, January 24th - April 23rd
- NEW YORK, May 3rd - May 9th
- STOCKHOLM, May 10th - May 20th
- (Summer break in Europe) base in ISTANBUL
- LONDON, September - October
- AMSTERDAM, Oct 16th - Oct 20th
- LONDON, Oct 21st - Oct 26th
- NEW YORK, Oct 26th - Nov 1st
- BOGOTA, Nov 2nd - Nov 6th
- BERLIN, all winter!)
- Bangkok, Dec 27th (2011) - August.
- Burning Man, August 24th - September 4th.
- New York, September 5th - September 10th.
- Bali, September 11 - September 17th.
- Hong Kong, September 21st - September 24th.
- New York, October 26th - December 1st
- Hong Kong, December 7th - December 17th
- Mexico, December 18th - January 14th, 2013)
- Sydney, Feb 18 - June 14th.
- Bangkok, June 15 - July 14.
- New York, July 15 - Oct 10.
- Stockholm, October 10 - Dec 27th.)
- Tokyo, 1st of April - mid-May.
- Mumbai, 18th of May - 7th of July.
- Bangkok, 8th of July - 30th of July.
- Singapore, 30th of July - 22nd of September.
Oct. - Dec. in Bangkok.)
"lots of trees and love bubbles. happiness is an attitude. so get the chili out of your ass and take the opportunities you have in life and live. period!" that's a quote by myself. and also one of many mottoes i live after.
I grew up in Sweden and lived in Stockholm for my first 17 years, but have been on the road and travelling since 2007. At the moment I'm based out of Bangkok.
I love music, dancing, adventure, poetry, drawing, photography and all other things that grace our world with creativity, passion and obsessions. while I need to make money to continue to model. my drive, for modeling lies in it's power to create, it's beauty and my desire to be apart of art. I love to work in front of the camera, as it comes natural for me and have been since a very young age.
Now, down to business...
I'm looking to establish contacts for future jobs, selective TFP/TFCD's that can improve my portfolio, networking and of course, paid jobs. I love to try new ideas and work on projects. I'm experienced and available for print, commercial, editorial, and runway. . .
I'm here to model for serious photographers, so Please send a message before sending a friend request, and do not send vague emails as they will not be answered. I will respond to all professional inquiries.