Felicia FuseModel Female Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/beyondbizzare
Mayhem # 1356847
About MeCheck me out in this campaign ad for Bondi Beach Cruisers shot March 2011. - http://vimeo.com/20874433 (I am the main girl in pink) ;) Thanks!
And follow me on Instagram/Twitter: @beyond_bizarre :)
Nisch Management - Stockholm
Seeds Management - Berlin
SCHEDULE UPDATE 2015!
- NOW BASED IN STOCKHOLM with occasional visits to Berlin and Ibiza
BERLIN BERLIN BERLIN, most of the year
New York, all of September
Bangkok, November onwards)
- BALI, January 24th - April 23rd
- NEW YORK, May 3rd - May 9th
- STOCKHOLM, May 10th - May 20th
- (Summer break in Europe) base in ISTANBUL
- LONDON, September - October
- AMSTERDAM, Oct 16th - Oct 20th
- LONDON, Oct 21st - Oct 26th
- NEW YORK, Oct 26th - Nov 1st
- BOGOTA, Nov 2nd - Nov 6th
- BERLIN, all winter!)
- Bangkok, Dec 27th (2011) - August.
- Burning Man, August 24th - September 4th.
- New York, September 5th - September 10th.
- Bali, September 11 - September 17th.
- Hong Kong, September 21st - September 24th.
- New York, October 26th - December 1st
- Hong Kong, December 7th - December 17th
- Mexico, December 18th - January 14th, 2013)
- Sydney, Feb 18 - June 14th.
- Bangkok, June 15 - July 14.
- New York, July 15 - Oct 10.
- Stockholm, October 10 - Dec 27th.)
- Tokyo, 1st of April - mid-May.
- Mumbai, 18th of May - 7th of July.
- Bangkok, 8th of July - 30th of July.
- Singapore, 30th of July - 22nd of September.
Oct. - Dec. in Bangkok.)
"Lots of trees and love bubbles. Happiness is an attitude, so get the chili out of your ass and take the opportunities you have in life and live, period!" That's a quote by myself, and also one of many mottoes I live after.
I grew up in Sweden and lived in Stockholm for my first 17 years, but have been on the road travelling since 2007.
I love music, dancing, adventure, poetry, drawing, photography and all other things that grace our world with creativity, passion and obsessions. while I need to make money to continue to model. my drive, for modeling lies in it's power to create, it's beauty and my desire to be apart of art. I love to work in front of the camera, as it comes natural for me and have been since a very young age.
Now, down to business...
I'm looking to establish contacts for future jobs, selective TFP/TFCD's that can improve my portfolio, networking and of course, paid jobs. I love to try new ideas and work on projects. I'm very experienced and available for print, commercial, editorial, and runway...
I'm here to model for serious photographers, so Please send a message before sending a friend request, and do not send vague emails as they will not be answered. I will respond to all professional inquiries.