Second Circle PhotoPhotographer Male Medford, Oregon, US
Miami Beach, Florida, US
My Website: second circle photographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/secondcirclephotography
Mayhem # 1387146
About three years ago, I dusted off the camera and picked up where I left off from my college days.
As much as I wanted to keep this as a hobby, I found myself diving back in head-first. I've worked with many models now and a few select (and great) photographers. I have a few publishing credits and am always looking for more opportunities to improve my work and get it out there.
If I added you as a friend here it means one of two things:
1. I admire your work (likely a photographer, retoucher, or digital artist)
2. I wish to work with you (likely a model, MUA, or clothing designer)
If you have photography/modeling/etc. inquiries, you can contact me at doug[at]secondcirclephotography.com
I'm primarily shooting glamour and glamour nudes at this time.
I'd also like to explore themes such as:
* editorial fashion
* film noir
* classic hollywood
* big fun crazy makeup work
* let me know what you want to do! Let's collaborate!
-Tattoo'd Lifestyle Feb/Mar 2014 issue with Jess Kitt (http://www.modelmayhem.com/2326570)
- Where Beauty and Ink Collide!: Skinned Canvases (Volume 1)
(http://www.amazon.com/Where-Beauty-Ink- … amp;sr=8-1)
- two photos included in Master Lighting Diagrams by Jarmo Pohjaniemi (http://shootthecenterfold.com/stc-lighting-diagrams/)
- Giuseppina Magazine
- Pain Magazine
I have worked with many models over the past few years. I typically update my top 12 as I work with new people so feel free to contact them if you need a reference.