Art Bodypaint Editorial Fashion Hair/Makeup Parts Modeling Swimwear Underwater
Jun 28, 2011
Sep 30, 2009
Female 26 years old Lexington, Kentucky, US
Mayhem #1396633 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lydiahyatt
My name is Lydia. I am 22 years old and fairly experienced in modeling. I love being able to help a photographer create the image in his/her head. Being able to make their vision a reality is the best part of the job :) I would love to expand the type of work i do, develop new concepts and network with models and photographers to create beautiful images. :)
My list is there for inspiration. If you want to shoot any of those ideas, let me know! I would love to break out of the portrait comfort zone I have been in.
Also wanting to work with MUA and clothing designers, to create some very unique images.
My top friends are all people that I have either worked with or are scheduled to work with! :)
I am currently seeking paid work, but TF is not out of the question, so just ask.
I am exploring implied nudes, but ask that these not be TF shoots unless we have previously spoken and negotiated otherwise. Compensation for these shoots can be very reasonable.
I will travel outside of Lexington and surrounding areas, but ask that expenses be covered by the photographer, if asked to travel.
Why work with me?
1. I am always on time and don't flake.
2. No matter what the theme of the shoot is, I remain professional, but I also like to keep the atmosphere fun and light (just because the shoot is serious doesn't mean we can't have a good time).
3. I can do basic hair and makeup, and am willing to change the style during a shoot to provide variety.
4. I have a slender body and clear skin, minimizing tedious touch ups.
5. I always bring an escort. One that is helpful and doesn't mind holding lights, reflectors, carrying things, and assisting with poses and clothing sugestions.
If interested in shooting, you may either send me a MM message or contact me directly via email (Lydiathiry@yahoo.com) or phone (859-608-7116).
Have a great day! :)
Andrew Kung Photography
Captive Light Photography