Female 24 years old Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Mayhem #1396806 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/narnifulford
Predominantly hair modelling, although I am not limimited to this in terms of experience. I have a rather flexible approach to work and shoots, although edgy and dynamic work is prefered. With regards to runway experience the most recent shows I have worked at are the Wella Trend Vision shows in Manchester and London, which included two runways at each - more photos of this to come.
I would welcome opportunites to work with creatives in terms of hair and face modelling, although other work is not unfeasible. Feel free to message me with queries. Although I am based in Sheffield a certain amount of traveling is acceptable, although this depends on the nature of the work.
Other things you may find useful:
a) When contacting me for a shoot please include creative concepts / design ideas: these help me to get a feel for what we'll be working on (a must if I am doing my own styling and hair - which is possible). If there is a MUA and stylist there on the day, that's fabulous too, but I appreciate that sometimes there isn't.
b) Times, location (including the postcode of the studio / location - it looks really unprofessional if I'm late) and the estimated length of said shoot.
c) Compensation: tfp, tfcd, paid etc. (My rates are very reasonable - please message me!).
d) I am a dental student, although am fairly flexible with my clinics and patients. If you are interested in setting up a schedule, message me and I'll be sure to shift my diary around.
- March 2009 Sheffield: Shoot, (Wigs & Warpaint)
- May 2009 Sheffield: Group calendar shoot, (SMILe)
- June 2009 Manchester: x2 Runways and Shoot, (Wella T.V.)
- October 2009 London: x2 Runways and Shoot, (Wella T.V.)
- December 2009 Leeds: Shoot, (Idolphamine).
- March 2010 Manchester: Wella Trend Vision (Pure Essence).
- April 2010 London: Schwarzkopf Professionals Show.
- August 2010: Testing.
- September 2010 Sheffield: Shoot (W&W for Racoon Hair Ext.)
- January 2011: Testing.
UP AND COMING (subject to conformation)
- Cafe de Paris evening show (T&G) - date to be announced.