I'm a Feminist and an Artist who graduated from the Alberta College of Art and Design with a BFA in Sculpture. I'm looking to work within the realm of "artistic photography"... Meaning I would like to shoot with photographers who are working towards their artistic practices/portfolios. I believe in collaborating with photographers to create beautiful images. As such all work established with a photographer is considered a collaboration, we are equal and will work as such, as I am an Artist & Muse not a "model".
Of the shoots I've worked on as a result of MM encounters, lets say, most have been awesome experiences. I hope to continue these good experiences. Here are some rules and conditions I've established along the way:
- I have no desire to pose for anything explicitly erotic or pornographic
- For my protection, I must see and sign a release before a shoot
- I may elect to have an escort (if I feel the need)
- I reserve the right to end a shoot at any time if I feel uncomfortable
- I only respond to work proposed via private messages
- I prefer shoots to have a time limit/max set out & agreed upon before the shoot is underway
I can't say enough great things about the photographers and models I've collaborated with, worked-with and know; their talent is an inspiration to me!