Mayhem # 139784
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to view my profile!
I have been modelling part time for around 7 years now. Modelling and the industry as a whole is definately a passion.
I am also a makeup artist and enjoy styling/shoot direction and photogrpahy as well.
My main aim of joining this site is to gain more exposure and hopefully generate some extra modelling work. You can contact me directly on here or contact my agent www.nova-models.co.nz
Genuine job offers only please; and please note I am not willing to do any type of adult/erotica/nudity work.
I 'specialise' in Marilyn Monroe/pin up girl type photographic work.
• Hair & photographic model for the L’Oreal Colour Trophy – Finalist, Young Colourist - 2000
• Finalist in Miss Howick and Miss Auckland beauty pageants - 2000
• Entrant in the Woodstock Bourbon Calendar Girl Search – 3rd Place, Bay of Plenty Final - 2001
• Photographic fashion model in the ‘New Idea’ woman's magazine - 2002
• Photographic fashion model for clothing label ‘Eden 2/10’ in the ‘Busted’ magazine - 2002
• Entrant in to the ‘Miss Pauanui’ contest – 2nd Place - 2003
• Entrant in to the ‘Palms Tavern’ (Whangamata) bikini contest – 2nd Place - 2003
• Winner of the ‘Brass’ magazine Minolta Model Search – photo shoot for 3 page spread in Winter 2003 issue
• Entrant in to the ‘Miss Franklin’ beauty pageant – Winner of the ‘Miss Photogenic’ award – 2003
• Model for ‘High Society’ at NZ L’Oreal fashion week (featured on fashion TV, sky channel) - 2003
• Follow up ‘By request’ shoot in Brass magazine – 3 page spread & letter page - 2003
• Model for V drink ‘Stay Alert’ Madis Gras campaign – United Kingdom - 2004
• Model for photo shoot with Steve O (‘Jackass’ crew) – Truth & FHM magazines - 2004
• Model in Cleo Magazine – jeans section - 2004
• NZ band Ghost tones ‘Material Girl’ music video – main part - 2004
• NZ hip hop artist Savage music video ‘Swing’ – dancer & model - 2004
• Model for Birzeit (Caroline Sills) campaign – 2x Next Magazine features, In house poster advertising and internet - 2005/2006
• 2nd Place in the Brass Magazine model of the year competition - 2005/2006
• Winner of the Cock and Bull ‘Buxom Blonde’ title – photo appearing on Buxom Blonde beer coaster - 2006
I am currently entered into an on-line voting photogrpahic modelling competition - The Face of 2006. If you can please take the time to got to the following link and vote for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Have you worked with Evana? Add Credits for Evana! >>