I'm a make-up artist from Southport who strives to work with creative people in the industry, to produce beautiful pictures for various avenues such as fashion, film and theatre.
Being a huge fan of publications such as POP, iD, Dazed and Confused, NME etc and lomography, I would ultimately love to work with people with similar visions.
I've been involved in the beauty industry for years and am currently beauty blogging with various companies.
You can email through this site, or email directly to email@example.com
and my blog is
join my facebook page: Nina- make-up artist
or follow me on Twitter
- Beauty Therapy NVQ 2 and 3
- 5 years training with Lancome as make-up artist
- Fashion and Photographic Make-up Level 2
- Won "Collection 2000 Fabset" competition for styling and
- Assist regularly on LOOK Magazine shoots
- Currently with PULSE model agency
* 2ND in ELLE MAGAZINES NEW TALENT MUA COMPETITION WITH L'OREAL 2010*