**** Hello ladies and Gents. I have finally completed my move to Victoria. I will be available for shoots soon once i finish my unpacking
Hey my name is Alicia.
I currently reside in Geelong and have been dabbling in the alternative modelling world for just over a year now
I have done quite a few shoots but nothing published yet. Im keen to try out anything different and meet new people in the industry. I have quite an eccentric personality and I steal from a mix of styles to make my look as i feel i dont fit into the "one box". I have a wardrobe to suit many different themes including: Zombie, Steampunk, Rave, Lolita, Pinup and much more.
I'm wanting to try a heap of shoots, the weirder the better. Anything that makes you tilt your head or question views and makes a statement. I love being an individual and will try my best to make any shoot i go for a successful one.
I do my own make-up and hair for shoots unless wanted otherwise.
My hair is NOW CURRENTLY TURQUOISE with a magenta fringe at the moment, but i do have a multitude of bright colourful wigs i can bring along to help create that perfect picture.
* Turquoise Hair
* 6 tattoos in total located on wrist, hip bone and back of left leg
* Snake bite piercings
* Dermal on right cheek bone
* 6 dermal piercings on each upper wrist
.... currently saving for more ink, so stayed tuned folks
I'd love to hear from you if you think id be suitable for your project
Feel free to drop me a line..
Alicia Dead Bunny
People I've worked with:
* Silveraya Photography - MM# 2154888
* NDS Photography - MM# 2204306
* JnS Photography - MM# 1934255
* Lani Jane - MM# 1329337
* Becks Photography - MM# 1492191
* Scott Wakeling Photography
* Peter Newland - MM# 649563
* Damian S - MM# 557800
* Dave Lamb - MM# 554385
* Jordan Caroline - MM#1373878
* the_g8keeper - MM# 545307
* Phunkstudio - MM# 1016145
* Beserk Clothing by the lovely Miss Fleur - MM# 1307869
* Emma-Leigh M - MM #1358638
* MX magazine - Tuesday 08.12.2009
* Beserk website - www.beserkclothing.com