Studio TKPhotographer Female Santa Monica, California, US
My Website: Keennon PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/StudioTK
Mayhem # 1454117
My primary interest is Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Photography. I am here on MM to network with other professionals for paid jobs. My photography rates are reasonable, and I am available for:
+ Fashion Look Book/Catalogue Photography
+ Model Portfolio Development
I will consider limited collaborations (TF) with talented models, hair stylists, make up artists, and wardrobe stylists. I look forward to working with you IF: you are creative, driven, focused, professional; and IF you love to create amazingly beautiful images.
My MM port isn't up to date. To view my latest work, please visit my website.
1. All models are required to sign the standard Getty Images model release.
To review the release, Google "Getty Model Release PDF".
2. I do not release all of the images from the shoot, only final edited
images - the strongest/best 3 images. Retouching may take 2 to 3
3. Please do not use sun tanning creams, bronzers, etc. I work with
wardrobe stylists who rent clothing for the day. Should the tanning
creams rub off onto the clothing, the garments can't be returned,
and must be purchased at full price.
4. Nails (finger & toe) must be neatly manicured. Clear polish, french
manicures, or no polish welcome. Absolutely no blue or black finger/toe
5. I test on Sundays. Please be professional. Do not arrive on set late, hung
over, with bags under the eyes, etc...
I believe in minimum retouching.
6. Once you commit to a photo shoot, do not flake and cancel. This is
unprofessional and a complete waste of my time. I book the models first
then I hire hair/make-up/wardrobe stylists. Everyone is booked and
ready to work then the model cancels. This is most unacceptable!
If you confirm/commit to a shoot, then flake or cancel at the last minute
please don't waste your time replying to any of my future casting calls, as
I will not book you for upcoming shoots.
7. Payment is by Cashier's Check. No exceptions.
8. Unless stated otherwise, photographs taken during photo shoot may be
submitted to: print/digital magazines and/or photo stock agencies.
In addition, photographs taken will be used for portfolio, blog, social media, and
Please stop by and visit my fashion, lifestyle, and inspirational blog at www.cgsblog.com.
Thank you to all friend requests and taggers for your compliments and supportive comments.
Have you worked with Studio TK? Add Credits for Studio TK! >>