December and several openings in Jan are now fully booked. NO MODEL MAYHEM SHOOTING FROM 10 JULY THRU 1 OCT 2014.
On Travel from:
22-26 December 2013
29 December - 10 Jan 2014, Dubai and Rwanda
13-28 February 2014, Dubai & Africa
Chile in April (dates currently working)
28 May - 12 June, Dubai and Africa
23 July - 20 Aug, Iceland
14-17 September, Tanzania
November, South Africa and Botswana
STUDIO SCHEDULE : I can shoot weekdays, and weekends. Just schedule it. I limit myself to ONLY two or three (max) TF shoots per month.
My philosophy on life and photography:
* Be creative and have fun in all that I do;
* Travel the World and make phenomenal photographs that invoke emotion and inspire the viewer;
* Live - Learn - Love - Laugh
I am a published and award winning full time professional photographer with years of focus on Africa, now developing a fun based portfolio for fashion, beauty, both studio and location work (it's my way of fighting off the gray skies of the Northwest in between my African Photo Safaris). Excellent with creative lighting and photoshop skills.
As a working professional photographer, my time is limited for TFP however, I really enjoy working with talented photographers, MUAs, and gifted models. To get the most out of every shoot, I prefer to work with an entire team of professionals.
If it just looks like plain ole fun - toss me a note and we will see where it goes. You would be surprised what I am up for these days........
NOTE: If I message you, it is because I want to work with you!
Let's go make some gorgeous photographs together!
Messages that have caused me a great deal of reflection lately:
The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.
~Leonardo da Vinci
I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
~Vincent Van Gogh
I am honored to have been selected for this list of approved pro & semi-pro photographers who have agreed to dedicate at least one day each month to indiscriminately help new models in their regions develop their portfolios.
Things you should know:
1) I will never release ALL of the images - I select the best of the best. You will be able to view ALL of the images from the shoot.
2) I never release RAW Files.
3) Escorts are ok, just coordinate with me in advance. No surprises on this one. The bigger the escorts, the more gear they can carry for me. For your information, I will almost always have a helper on the set floor, or at the very least in the next room.
4) I am very picky about the final product. If it is not fit for print it won't get printed or released. You will get an opportunity to participate in the selection process - things just work better as a team.
5) I am proud of my work and I want you to be equally proud of your efforts.
6) I am here to have some fun and make some great images, so leave your drama at home or in the car. Life is so much simpler that way.
7) When you work with me, you get 100% of my effort and attention - I expect the same from you. This does not mean that we cant have fun along the way.
8) There is on letter "I" in the word "TEAM".
9) I am spoken for
I usually don't accept FR's from folks unless I have or am planning on working with you in some form or fashion. Please don't take offense to this; it is just how I keep up with folks that I need to reach out to from time to time. If you want to work with me, drop me a note and tell me what you have on your mind and we can take if from there. NOTE: It is not uncommon for me to request that we meet for coffee before we commit to shooting. Yep, there is a reason.......
Cheers and all the best.