Studio R ImagesPhotographer Male Puyallup, Washington, US
My Website: Studio R ImagesMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/studiorimages
Mayhem # 1466800
About Me[b]SCHEDULE UPDATE:[/b] Simply put, I am gone a great deal. Since my time in the studio is very limited, I am very picky about whom I work with. That said, drop me a note if you are brave enough. I limited myself to two studio shoots per month.
[b]My philosophy on life and photography:[/b]
* Be creative and have fun in all that I do;
* Travel the World and make phenomenal photographs that invoke emotion and inspire the viewer;
* Live - Learn - Love - Laugh
I am a published and award winning full time professional photographer with years of experience. Excellent with creative lighting and photoshop skills.
As a working professional photographer, my time is limited for TFP however, I really enjoy working with talented photographers, MUAs, and gifted models. To get the most out of every shoot, I prefer to work with an entire team of professionals.
If it just looks like plain ole fun - toss me a note and we will see where it goes. You would be surprised what I am up for these days........
[b]NOTE: If I message you, it is because I want to work with you![/b]
Let's go make some gorgeous photographs together!
Messages that have caused me a great deal of reflection lately:
[b][i]The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.[/b][/i]
~Leonardo da Vinci
[b][i]I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.[/b][/i]
~Vincent Van Gogh
I am honored to have been selected for this list of approved professional photographers who have agreed to dedicate at least one day each month to help new models in my regions develop their portfolios.
My site: www.studiorimages.com
[b]Things you should know:[/b]
1) I will never release ALL of the images - I select the best of the best. You will be able to view ALL of the images from the shoot.
2) I never release RAW Files.
3) Escorts are ok, just coordinate with me in advance. No surprises on this one. The bigger the escorts, the more gear they can carry for me. For your information, I will almost always have a helper on the set floor, or at the very least in the next room.
4) I am very picky about the final product. If it is not fit for print it won't get printed or released. You will get an opportunity to participate in the selection process - things just work better as a team.
5) I am proud of my work and I want you to be equally proud of your efforts.
6) I am here to have some fun and make some great images, so leave your drama at home or in the car. Life is so much simpler that way.
7) When you work with me, you get 100% of my effort and attention - I expect the same from you. This does not mean that we cant have fun along the way.
8) There is on letter "I" in the word "TEAM".
9) I am spoken for :).
[b]PS:[/b] I usually don't accept FR's from folks unless I have or am planning on working with you in some form or fashion. Please don't take offense to this; it is just how I keep up with folks that I need to reach out to from time to time. If you want to work with me, drop me a note and tell me what you have on your mind and we can take if from there. NOTE: It is not uncommon for me to request that we meet for coffee before we commit to shooting. Yep, there is a reason.......
Cheers and all the best.
Have you worked with Studio R Images? Add Credits for Studio R Images! >>
Credit NotesProfessional Memberships: Professional Photographers of America, National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Nikon Professional Services.
Model and industry references will be provided upon request.