Follow me on
Please send me a message and include:
<<Ideas/Scenes I'd like to try:>>
- Different/Awkward angled shots
- Anything involving outdoor stairs - the more worn down, the better
- Funky/Creative make-up (Feathers, Animal print, glitter)
- Peacock concept - black attire, black background, peacock colors, full makeup
- Open fields/Water-fall/Nature at its best - secluded/serine locations
- Athletic - in movement
- Dance: Ballroom/Flamenco/Hip-hop/Free-style/Salsa
- Feline (think fierce mountain lion or lynx. Not cat-woman)
- Chola/Street Gang/Urban
I am punctual, professional, fun and easy to work with. I am seeking photographers & MUA's who'd like to collaborate in various scenes and ideas that we could unitedly bring to life.
I was raised in Southern California and now reside in the East Bay area. I ethnically come across as Indian/Persian/Italian/Mexican or Caucasian but I am a full blooded Argentinean with Italian, Spanish and French roots. I work a full-time job, make as many side investments as I can, am working on several business plans and am constantly looking for the greener grass (with fertilizer in hand, ready to work it!) I am stumbling through life and appreciating every fall and knee-scrape but definitely look forward to my coming days atop my own little mountain!
Through MM, I would, of course, like to develop a strong portfolio and challenge myself with fun/new/different roles; but additionally, connect with other artists who appreciate that pictures really are worth a thousand words.
Thanks for visiting, Ciou!