Jessica ShahinianModel Female New York, New York, US
My Website: Full Portfolio - Facebook AlbumMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JessicaShahinian
Mayhem # 1517383
About MePAID work only: in fashion/ commercial/ fitness/ beauty. Please contact me for my availability and rates (negotiable based on project description). The best way to contact me is to message me here or facebook and I will respond with my email address and phone number to go through booking details.
I have experience modeling for look books, ad campaigns, online stores, magazines, and portfolios. As a dancer I am able to move with ease and I have a lot of energy and passion. I take direction very well or I can be creative with my own ideas (including hair/ make up/ styling if need be). I am mature, hard-working, and have a good sense of humor. I guarantee that you have never worked with a model like me. I can provide recommendations if you request by email.
Willing to travel for paid gigs if transportation and housing is provided.
* Please look at my photo list to see what style I am interested in shooting (I am not accepting nude/ erotic work at this time even if it is in my photo list)
* If you want to contact me just send a message to my profile.
* I'll reply to serious inquiries only.
* I will ask to see a copy of the model release (if any) before I will agree to do a shoot.
* I work for money/ guaranteed minimum of 3 edited high res photos/ tear sheets/ product
* I will respond with referrals regarding anyone on my list below whom I have worked with as soon as I am able to. Feel free to write me and ask about anyone (FYI, there are a lot of people I wouldn't recommend because of their work ethic or how long it took to receive photos and the quality of work...so I will point that out to anyone who asks. I'm professional and I expect the same from those I work with).
* I usually don't sign a commercial release for TF* shoots (unless discussed and agreed upon beforehand).
* I do NOT do nude/ erotic work at this time. Do not contact me about this.
* I do not work for free (please re-read what I do work for in Do's)
Thanks for browsing my page and I look forward to hearing from you.
* TNT LA commercial for Mercantil Commercebank, currently playing all over Latin America.
* Swagstar custom luxury clothing line at HK Lounge, NYC
* Mirabella fine jewelry boutique for Holland America Cruise Lines, modeled jewelry from Alberto Collections, Chanel, and DCI, April 2010
* Parsons student Spring fashion show in the park, NYC, modeled for two student designers, April 2010
* Art for Progress modeling couture dresses for Savannah Shreves, Kari Smistek, and Anna Janiszewski, March 2010 at Drom NYC
* Destination Weddings Expo modeling Couture gowns by international designer Jane Wilson-Marquis, March 2010 at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
* Couture Fashion Week, Feb 2010 at the Waldorf-Astoria. Choreographer/ dancer/ model for Andres Aquino's line
* Dancer/ model for Rebecca Kelly Ballet's "Dance Into Design" Runway show, Feb 11th 2010 in SoHo
ONLINE/ PRINT WORK:
* MSN Canada Homepage Lifestyle ad December 2011.
* ProAudioStar.com - holiday 2010 campaign, photographer Hortencia Caires
* The Natural Sapphire Company - www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com modeling their jewelry for advertising through the press
* Thomas Paul - http://www.thomaspaul.com/scarvesaccesories.php
* Ravishing Magazine August 2010 beauty editorial
* King of Greene St New York boutique look book, photographed by Corey Ko
* http://damonbenjamin.com - gallery, portraits
* www.touredesigns.com - model for Alhassan Toure online/ look book/ ad campaign for buyers
* http://stylenext.com - model for Tokidoki and Harajuku Lovers
* Rebecca Crea http://www.etsy.com/shop/needleworksinc - modeling knitwear designs
* Insight Magazine lifestyle editorial August 2010
* University of Arizona School of Dance "Five" ad campaign 2008
* Music Video for Chandler Hurd "Little Bird" romantic lead. Producer - Ken Kushner, Director - J Jesses Smith, Director of Photography - Nikita
* Top 10 for the semi finals of Miss Italia USA 2010. Modeled Sasch designs for runway walks.
* Experience modeling for makeup and hair workshops, trade shows, and being a hostess
ASTONishing Photography # 362958
Damon Benjamin # 715619
* MannyH Photography # 821497
* Paul Nathan # 642252
Billy G # 445201
* Ed Flores # 119451
Travis Magee # 1554785
Frank Capri # 103654
Kid Hoover # 745904
Joe Ferrucci # 359524
* James Palmar # 1188835
Photomezzo # 374644
Yvonne Albinowski # 373022
Paul Maklary # 754327
Kelly Neal # 179598
Joon Hyun Hwang # 1586771
WinstonD # 413824
Matthew Hanlon # 299835
V V V
Maria Ortega #1615757
Jennifer Pierce #1527260
* Denise Mojica # 1274516
* John Henry Edington III
Satsuki S # 1526284
Face by NBrown # 687154
Janis Lozano # 723140
Maria Ortega #1615757
Jennifer Pierce # 1527260
Adam J Federico
Oribe hairstyling event NYC
* John Henry
Ruedi # 159912
Sanja Grcic (high end fashion)
King of Greene St. Boutique in SoHo (high end fashion)
Thomas Paul (scarves and sarongs)
The Natural Sapphire Company (fine jewelry)
Anna Marie Harsford (high end costume jewelry)
Andres Aquino # 9617 (fashion)
Godsil # 1450407 (dance wear)
Alhassan Toure (leather jackets)
Savannah Shreves (fashion)
Kari Smistek (fashion)
Anna Janiszewski (fashion)
Rebecca Crea (knitwear)
Sasch (fashion - everyday wear)
Jane Wilson-Marquis (bridal)
Ken Kushner (producer)
J Jesses Smith (director)
Nikita (director of photography)
Oleksandr Reheylo #1904086
Coach April #1872179
* Artemis D # 678406
Gabriela Arias # 669840
Mehmet Okay # 626965
* Giorgia Bovo # 1553703
Carlo R # 1395715
Alicia Wisner # 1153270
Cara Chapman # 1580952
Francesco La Macchia # 1229829
Thomas Patrick #490498
D Lopez # 512127
VincentThaVision # 687670
* = worked with more than once
I know there are many more but if you aren't on my list it means I don't have the correct spelling of your name or your MM number. Please tag me or message me to let me know if you also worked with me and I will credit you here :)