About Me2011 Football Schutts Catalog Cover- Yeah that's me to the left, lol :D
Modeling is my hobby and probably the greatest job ever!
Modeling was introduced to me in 2009, since then I have had the pleasure of working with over 30 photographers and even more models.
I am currently looking to do a couple more TFCP shoots until July 2011, after that I will be back to taking only paid shoots.
-I do not shoot nudes*
The best way to reach me is by cell phone (773) 310-7170 call/text or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send me a message here however I will respond back within 48 hours. Give me at least 5 days notice before a shoot. Please message me with all the details of the shoots. With that said I look to work with you soon!
Have you worked with James McKay III? Add Credits for James McKay III! >>
Credit NotesPhotographers and models whom I had the pleasure of working with, here is my constructive criticism.
JohnnyBoy Photography #1582618
- John is probably one of the hardest working photographers I know. Demanding on the floor and behind the camera but that's only to achieve the goal of creating an awesome image. John is also one of the most easy going photographers to work with, personality is one that would make you want to work with him again; cool gentle-man and friend.
Destinie Serenity (model) Mayhem #1025356
- Destinie is a great model all around. She doesn't only just have the body and the cute face but is serious about her work, while always maintaining a fun, passionate demeanor. She takes advice well and can make suggestions in front the camera, to help who is behind the camera; amazing!
Tea Photography Mayhem #1288641
- Terrance Allen is an amazing photographer with a flexible easy going mindset. If you are looking for great images, you found it with him.
Martinez Photography Mayhem #89203
- Bobby Martinez is probably one of the most gifted photographers I have ever met! He is good with creating great images while keeping the contrast of light and dark in shadows perfect. He is great at posing, just letting you know if you are going to work with him, don't b.s him, will not go well.
MOCHAMOMMIE Mayhem #1509451
- A great model to work with, has a lot of potential and character.