A NEW YORK NATIVE HERE NOW IN ATL TRYING TO DO THIS MODELING THING 23 YEARS OLD HAD A COUPLE OF FASHION SHOW AND PHOTO SHOOTS I WANNA PROGRESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND DO SOMETHING BIG....... WITH THIS MAYBE SOME DAY SOON THINGS WILL WORK ITSELF OUT AND I WILL GET MY BIG OPP. THANKS TO PHOTOGRAPHERS SUCH AS MALIK WILLIAMS, MY FRIST PHOTOGRAPHER AND SEVEN BOTH DO SOME GREAT WORK.....
1. To attempt to set up your own standard of right and wrong.
2. To try to measure the enjoyment of others by your own.
3. To expect uniformity of opinions in the world.
4. To fail to make allowance for inexperience.
5. To endeavor to mold all dispositions alike.
6. Not to yield on unimportant trifles.
7. To look for perfection in our own actions.
8. To worry ourselves and others about what can't be remedied.
9. Not to help everybody whereever, however, and whenever we can.
10. To consider impossible what we cannot ourselves perform.
11. To believe only what our finite minds can grasp.
12. Not to make allowances for the weakness of others.
13. To estimate by some outside quality when it is that within which makes the most.