XanthyModel Female Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
My Website: FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/xanthy
Mayhem # 1531413
About MeSo, uh hi. I'm Xanthy and I study languages in Antwerp. I occasionally model.
I have no tattoos and no piercings (apart fom pierced earlobes, but those are not noticable). My hair is waist-long and has an ombre in it (auburn at the top, strawberry blonde at the tips).
I can provide my own styling when needed (alt, fashion, fantasy, etc). For me, modelling is a way of unleashing my creativity. Most of all, I'd like to build up a portfolio with some diversity and originality. I like extremes so if you have a funky idea, feel free to message me.
I like getting compensated for my travel costs because I'm a poor student without a driving license.
I'll let you do pretty anything to my hair as long as it's a natural colour afterwards and no scissors are involved ;)
You can contact me in English, but also in Dutch, German or French if that's easier for you (although I have to admit my French is a bit rusty).
- November 2009: The Style Roads (www.alfabrera-i-i.com)
- April 2010: Vampire Party flyer
- 2011: Vampire Party calendar (October)
- December 2011: The Bite Magazine (+ cover)
- February 2012: Aphotic Magazine
- October 2012: Giuseppina Magazine Halloween edition.
- November 2013: www.elegantcuriosities.com
- November 2013: http://www.skeletonsintheclosetclothing.com/
- 2014: Father Sebastiaan's Vampire Girls calendar (June)
- January 2014: Boutique Minuit fashion show at Fetish Art Expo, Brussels
- March 2014: The Imaginarium Apparel performance at Coalescaremonium, Brussels