Cassandra WestcottModel Female Shrewsbury, New Jersey, US
My Website: Cassandra WestcottMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/cstarlovesu
Mayhem # 1535752
About MeI am working on building my portfolio and helping out other artists with their art form as well.
Things you need to know about me:
1) I'm a graduate of Kean University with a BA in Theater
2) Attended Barbizon School of Modeling in Red Bank, NJ in 2002 with refresher courses in 2009 and 2013.
3) I have 3 tattoos. One on either ribcage at the bra line and one on my lower back. Belly button pierced as well as septum and regular ear piercings. Can all be removed or covered.
4) Hair is a natural Strawberry Blonde. Not sure if I would ever be willing to dye it for a shoot because I love my natural hair color.
5) I am a singer and actress and also do technical theater and some makeup work.
6) I'm outgoing, energetic, creative and easy to get along with.
7) I want to learn more and experience as much as I can.
I am very serious about modeling and performing. I am here to network with those who are interested in creating something meaningful.
In regards to Shoots
TFP work would be amazing! Help both of us out!
I'm looking for PAID SHOOTS or SHOWS or minimal compensation (all travel costs and food).
Serious inquiries only! I like to keep everything professional and still like to have fun.
MUA & hair stylist a plus!
Keep in mind I have only some experience (although I am learning) with hair or makeup so if a team is involved I will be more inclined to shoot. Plus I feel you get better results with a team.
If you are interested in booking me please include the following in your message:
-Name and Contact Information
-Compensation (Paid, tearsheet, content trade, tfp)
-Description of shoot (art, glamour, pinup, concepts, fashion, commercial etc)
-Where, when, and for how long?
-Any other details?
I would love to travel and I want to do more however I am a struggling college graduate so expenses will have to be worked out
Have you worked with Cassandra Westcott? Add Credits for Cassandra Westcott! >>